Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Are Your Top 3 Music For The Week - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Your Top 3 Music For The Week (509 Views)

3 Music That You Should Download (must Download) / What Are Your Current Top 3 Music Tracks? / Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 3 Music For The Week by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
I am a lover of good music, Nigerian and foreign so long the beat nails it in blend with the right lyrics.
This week I have been playing more of some of my music collection on my playlist. I wish to share with you all my top 3 music for this week and it goes in descending order.

1) Rihanna's DIAMONDS

2) Waje's OKO MI

3) Josi ft Darey, Ice prince ASIKO

Share you Top 3 collection and let's share the fun of good music.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Music For The Week by delkuf(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2012
I feel on Rihanna' diamond. i also like minji's coupa decale, and ay jogolo remix
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Music For The Week by Ossaifamous(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2012
ke$ha crazy kids
linkin park »» burn it down
burna boy like to party

(1) (Reply)

To The Rap Lovers / Online Broadcasting (internet Radio) / Iam@lzayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.