Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers (5176 Views)

11 Road Contractors Collected N4bn Without Going To Site-Senate / Nigerian Govt. Releases Chad-bound Russian Plane Detained In Kano / Gov. Orji Released N2.5 Billion To Road Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by hubreality(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2012
I've not observed that with the moderators; honestly, I see no Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa in this place. How I wish guys here will think or get the kind mindset(selfless) of the forum founder, Seun. One of the good things about Nairaland forum threads is that it will spread pretty well via the search engines to people whether featured on the NL front page or not. This drive of transparency and accountability by the Imo state govt is quite commendable and worth spreading out the more to everybody in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by Demdem(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=] If you thought Owerri was nice wait till you go to PH. [/quote]

Am in PH and i dont think u know what u are talking about.
Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by rickross2: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2012
Demdem:

Am in PH and i dont think u know what u are talking about.

I do understand what he was trying to say, so if you don't understand, then so be it..
He was trying to say PHC is more developed than any South West state and that's on point. Lagos was developed by the FG and ALL Nigerians so it is no mans land. In Lagos if you take away all the IGBO owned businesses and Federal projects you are left with slums and Atlantic ocean.
Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
rick.ross:

[s]I do understand what he was trying to say, so if you don't understand, then so be it..
He was trying to say PHC is more developed than any South West state and that's on point. Lagos was developed by the FG and ALL Nigerians so it is no mans land. In Lagos if you take away all the IGBO owned businesses and Federal projects you are left with slums and Atlantic ocean. [/s]

Crap. is it the same PH am i or something else. Anyway, u are entitled to ur opinion and not ready to go down the ethnic drain u are interested in based on this post of urs.
Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by B2mario(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
[/color][color=]
Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by B2mario(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
whether they like it or not, owelle is developing imo state, so woteva they want to do let them do but believe me dt they can only stop rochas from gaining more far in politics bt cant end the lagancies he built. The roads nd monuments he built will always be there jst lyk mbakwe's nd history wll always put it dat he ws d only gov. dt gav free education to all levels during his own tym. So i luv owelle till 2moro!
Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by mekaboy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
There are many ways to get contractors to work than doing this. The government can sign an agreement with the contractors based on a target time. If you do not deliver your project on the agreed time you will pay the government back in full with interest.

Every contractor will be on their feet.

Considering Nigerias security challenge, it won't be long before you state to hear stories of kidnapped contractors.
Re: Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers by ochejoseph(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
90 %of first payment (50 %) is refund for campaign donations 10 % is what will be left to start the Job after which virement will be activated to further defraud the people. If a deputy Gov could impeach over a bottle of wine I don't see any reason the gov is throwing the contractors back to us , he gave them the contract so he should make them perform simple . So don't waste your credit calling any contractor !

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Senate To Screen Ambassadorial Nominees Today.. / Scanty Crowd As Buhari Visits Kaduna: Up Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.