Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Become An Internationally Certified Service Delivery Professional - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Become An Internationally Certified Service Delivery Professional (445 Views)

List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking / Get Paid To Speak Internationally - 18 Month Mentoring For Africa Based Experts! / How Can I Use My Waec Result To Obtain Scholarship Both Locally Or Internationally If I Av Dinstinc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Internationally Certified Service Delivery Professional by DorisNnabue: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2012
Do you want to become a Certified Service Delivery Professional?

If yes, then Hurry and Register for your International Certification on Customer Service and acquire the skills to be highly sought after by recruiters and multinational organizations.

The next batch of training commences on 12th Jan,2013 and promises to feature interesting role-plays, fun-filled class activities and series of exciting group discussions.

Be part of this fantastic package.Don’t miss this great opportunity.
To view brochure,click on the link below

http://www.ccsponline.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/CSDP-Modified.pdf
For more enquires,call 08066585611

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Professors Always Keeping Beard? / Re: Benefits Of High School Diplomas / Nov/dec Help Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.