Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Actor Fred Amata Is In Love Again! Marriage Is In The Talks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Fred Amata Is In Love Again! Marriage Is In The Talks. (1186 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Fred Amata Is In Love Again! Marriage Is In The Talks. by amakaikeng(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Love seems to have found popular Nollywood actor Fred Amata again (and this time, we hope its for ever.) You will recall, that the soft spoken actor was in a relationship with fellow actor and ex-beauty queen Ibinabi Fiberisima and we all know how that relationship ended despite making a daughter from love tango. Well, the current gist is that Fred is currently enjoying a sizzling relationship with a certain Mor Okonkwo, a single mother of two, who is in her early thirties.

LIB says "Fred and Mor met about a year ago in the US...but only started dating a few months ago. I hear they are already talking marriage."

The new woman in Fred's life is a Soul/Jazz artiste. She is a past contestant of the singing reality show - X Factor UK. http://amakaikenga..com/2012/12/actor-fred-amata-is-in-love-again.html

BTW. And to think that I never stopped wishing Fred and Agatha would find their way back together as a couple. So much for my fairy-tale wishes. *sniffs**

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Rebel – Emeka Ike / . / D’banj Collaborates With Olamide; His Endless Struggle For Relevance Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.