Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) (969 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) by fatdon2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
With the Chinese Super League over,
Didier Drogba used one of his newly
freed-up evenings to host a swanky
dinner at a hotel in London last night
to present each of his former
Champions League-winning Chelsea teammates with a "Super Bowl-style"
ring to commemorate their victory in
Munich last season. Drogba had the personalised rings
made by a Beverly Hills designer
jeweller at a cost of around 800,000
pounds and doled them out to his ex-
brethren at the Wyndham Grand
Chelsea Harbour -- though several players, including Fernando Torres,
Petr Cech and Juan Mata, along with
the man who oversaw the Blues'
European triumph, former manager
Roberto Di Matteo, were not in
attendance for one reason or another. On stage, Drogba told his former
teammates: "I wanted to give
something to the team so we can all
look back and remember that
achievement," before pointing to John
Terry in the audience and saying, "You're my hero and everyone at
Chelsea loves you." Droggo had obviously had a few
white wine spritzers by this point. Here are the Chelsea boys with their
glitzy trinkets..
www.soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/thetoepoke/id/930?cc=3888

Re: Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) by fatdon2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2012

Re: Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) by vislabraye(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
That's very thoughtful and magnanimous of him. But O boy the money plenty. I know no why I no play football.
Re: Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) by Tedyk(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oya front page
Re: Didier Drogba Buys £800000 Worth Of Diamond Rings For Former Team Mates(pics) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2012

(1)

Where Is Dele Adeleye? / Osazee Wanted To Be The Teams Captain + He Has A Bad Attitude...steven Keshi / Did India Actually Beat Nigeria 100 - 1 And Who Was In Goal For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.