Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc (1918 Views)

Samsung LED TV Surgesafe+ And Free Satellite TV / Free Satellite Channels Receivable In Nigeria/west Africa/africa / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc by webpro(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2008
YES THIS IS REAL, GENUINE AND VERY EASY, INFACT IT, I WAS UNBELIEVABLE WHEN I FIRST SAW IT

BUT NOW I BELIEVE I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS REAL.

You will be able to watch DSTV, HI TV and CABLE STATIONS for life without any

weekly, monthly or yearly subscriptions

All you need to use this software is your pc, and Internet connection, any Internet

Connection is acceptable. With your PC, and Internet Connection, you will be live on the

globe 24 hours. You will be able to watch CNN, BBC, SKY SPORT, SUPER SPORTS, CHANNEL O etc.

http://www.free-satellite-stations.magicstarwebmasters.com/
Re: Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2009
I tried the link you gave but all I was not able to secure a connection. I think you should look at the link again if it is correct and active I will like to use it
Re: Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc by Enigma(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2009
Don't ever pay anybody for this kind of thing.
Re: Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc by amshabfzee: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2010
How can i download the satellite TV into my phone 1680c
Re: Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc by kennosita(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2010
the link is not going
Re: Warch Free Satellite Tv Station On Your Pc by Galantry(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hi,
I am unable to use the link. Please are you sure it is correct? Has anyone else been able to use the link?

(1) (Reply)

Cable TV Boom / Help On Decoding Free Channels And Playing .ts Files On Computer / Sa 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread - Fta Viewing Channels(mpeg2/mpeg4)sat Locations And Match Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.