Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Strictly Whatsapp! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Whatsapp! (558 Views)

Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians) / Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Whatsapp! by Encoredme(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
This thread is created for only networking to add new whatsapp friends and maybe find love.Am bored and tired of chatting with the same people on my favourite list so i would like to add more people...females preferably.I would pls like y'all to kindly drop ur numbers.This is mine to start with:

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / I Need A Lady To Pregnant As My Sugermum / The Real Man U Can Hook Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.