Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 (27313 Views)

Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (2 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Olympiakos Vs Arsenal :UCL (0 - 3) On 9th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by mikron(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2012
people re writting us (man u) off. i laugh in bayelsa. we will shame our critics wrong and teach man city a lesson 2mrw
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by jerk: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2012
even if mancity wins no problem, so long chelstink are behind us by 7 points... grin tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by elbinmanny(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2012
jerk: even if mancity wins no problem, so long chelstink are behind us by 7 points... grin tongue
Same here! I support 2 teams Man U and any other team that beats Chelsea grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Dabss(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
Team united!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by 1025: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2012
who is the REF? that will be the key battle and the major decider. if the ref remains the centre ref, we know who will win but if what happens in the games vs chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and newcastle repeats itself then we know who the winner will be.
pls man u, for the first time, win without the fa and refs. beat man city the same way they beat u. let the old controversies sleep by allowing the better side win today.
pls man u, allow this epl some sense of decency. it is becoming embarrassing. i am becoming so so ashamed of this epl and football as a game of injustice.
can we see game today where man u will end the game without mistake/controversy in their favour?
i am only begging u man u. when the ref blew the final whistle yesterday, the players exchanged pleasantries and the both fans accepted the result in good fate with no one pointing accusing fingers to the ref. we want to see man u games end like that.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by haibe(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Isnt it supposed to be 3:30pm nigerian time? I think its 2:30 CAT
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by 1025: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2012
haibe: Isnt it supposed to be 3:30pm nigerian time? I think its 2:30 CAT

uncle, it is 13:30 gmt so watch the game 14:30 nigerian time but that is not the issue.
who is the ref? i hope is not going to be one of howard webb or mark clattenburg? if the fa has decided who the winner is going to be as usual, let me attend to some other things rather than wasting my time on a stage managed game.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Akposkool: fact.we jst walloped sunderland u monk.i cant remember any team named club j! All these manure fans needs serious medical check ups.
u are the idiot that needs reality check. Pathetic fool.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2012
anigold: 2moro match wil be Man city 6 :1 Man u i have just place my bets. MAN CITY TO WIN AND VAN PERSIE WIL GO ON A LONG TERM INJURY.
you just proved your stupidity by wishing vpersie such thing. Castrated idiot.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by applord: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2012
There are only 2 conditions !

I repeat two conditions ! Under which mancheaters utd can win this match fixture.

1. If the FA and Ref asso. (howard webb, clattenburg and company) Decide to dismiss some man city players (red card)

2. If and only if the FA and Ref Asso. Decide to dismiss some man city players.

Man city, the only unbeaten team so far in EPL.

FYI - when man city beat manure 7-1 last seazn in old trafford.

The referee in charge was clattenburg. He was punished 4 doing what is right and wasnt offered another match to officiate, until this season's match (chelsea vs manFixers utd)

Their and then clattenburg compensated his employers adequately. I stand to be corrected.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by applord: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
dorothy111:
We are not chelshit that love to draw, Man United don't draw, it's either a win or lose. And we don't lose two matches on a row, we lost to club j, so we will win shity

Europa! Falco is waiting

we're also waiting 4 falcao

UCL: Barcelona! Messi is warming up (afterall no b manure)
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2012
1025: who is the REF? that will be the key battle and the major decider. if the ref remains the centre ref, we know who will win but if what happens in the games vs chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and newcastle repeats itself then we know who the winner will be.
pls man u, for the first time, win without the fa and refs. beat man city the same way they beat u. let the old controversies sleep by allowing the better side win today.
pls man u, allow this epl some sense of decency. it is becoming embarrassing. i am becoming so so ashamed of this epl and football as a game of injustice.
can we see game today where man u will end the game without mistake/controversy in their favour?
i am only begging u man u. when the ref blew the final whistle yesterday, the players exchanged pleasantries and the both fans accepted the result in good fate with no one pointing accusing fingers to the ref. we want to see man u games end like that.
your pathetic and aimless team can never compete wit man u in any thing, why cant u stop hating? because u can never stop man u from being the best team in england. We have seen off challenges from teams like ass~nal, liverpoll and that ur God forsaking team called chelshit in recent years, therefore man city can never be a threat to our greatness u clueless fiend.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by 1025: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
app_lord: There are only 2 conditions !

I repeat two conditions ! Under which mancheaters utd can win this match fixture.

1. If the FA and Ref asso. (howard webb, clattenburg and company) Decide to dismiss some man city players (red card)

The referee in charge was clattenburg. He was punished 4 doing what is right and wasnt offered another match to officiate, until this season's match (chelsea vs manFixers utd)

Their and then clattenburg compensated his employers adequately. I stand to be corrected.

Cheers!

there is nothing to be corrected there because u only said the facts and figures. man u is pdp and fa is inec so we are watching.
i am only interested to know if the result has been concluded so that i can attend to some other important issues rather than watching a stage managed game. can u imagine that arsenal is even learning from man u now. every body wants to win at all cost.
pls chelsea should leave falcao and invest that money on fa and refs because these sets are very very hungry and they are not happy over our spendings that have eluded them all these while.
olowo must spend on fa.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Super1759: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
app_lord: There are only 2 conditions !

Cheers!
may you live long for this revelation
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by applord: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
mikron: people re writting us (man u) off. i laugh in bayelsa. we will shame our critics wrong and teach man city a lesson 2mrw

*In fella voice*

Mr teacher teacher no teach me nonsense.

Man chitty is gonna win this comfortably. Man chity is mancheaters nemesis.

Pls quote me, except normal PDP enter am.

Cheers!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by applord: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
mikron: people re writting us (man u) off. i laugh in bayelsa. we will shame our critics wrong and teach man city a lesson 2mrw

*In Fella's voice*

Mr teacher teacher no teach me nonsense.

Man chitty is gonna win this comfortably. Man chity is mancheaters nemesis.

Pls quote me, except normal PDP enter am.

Cheers!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by applord: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2012
jerk: even if mancity wins no problem, so long chelstink are behind us by 7 points... grin tongue

match never start, u don de pArA. When u c score board na emergency ward 4 LUTH be dat o!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by 1025: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/24252

The only question remains: why didn’t he get to do another Manchester United game after their defeat against their local rivals? I remember from that review he did all he could to not help Manchester City. He refused to give a blatant penalty for City. But for some reason it looks as if a certain person didn’t like the final result, and thus didn’t like the ref who allowed this to happen…and he never came back.

This is the second time we see such a thing. Two seasons ago a ref didn’t do what Manchester United liked at Chelsea and he got no more United games for over a year. Has the same happened to Clattenburg?

What this shows most and for all is : refs can get in trouble when United lose a game. And that is a message that will be clear for all refs in the PL.

In fact these great numbers from Clattenburg show that there are some sinister forces at work in the PGMOL. And that might be the most important conclusion.

still on mark clattenburg. the full article is in the website above and below it is just the concluding side of the article.
shame to man u and their criminal partners. we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
City all d way
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by ziregbemoses: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Man utd is winning dis one!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by GeJ79: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2012
UNITED 3 POINTS LOADING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by franchizy(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Breaking News.......
Howard Webb announced officially as the Centre Referee for todays match.
Hip Hip Hip
Hurray
Man Utd 3 Man City 0
Its settled.
All chelsea fans shud die by fire.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2012

In ur widest dream
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
franchizy: Breaking News.......
Howard Webb announced officially as the Centre Referee for todays match.
Hip Hip Hip
Hurray
Man Utd 3 Man City 0
Its settled.
All chelsea fans shud die by fire.

Even with howard webb manutd will loose today's match for the first time......YOU ALL MANUTD FANS SHOULD QUOTE THIS
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
All i can say is that Mancity will surely repay manure for their past fraudulent act grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by 3direct: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Man U to loose

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Akosbaba(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Why is it that only stupid chelsea fans comment on united's threads.am yet to see any city fan here.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Wilfredng: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
julioralph: City should take this one.
But i don't trust Man united alias PDP. grin grin the Ref may be the one to decide it all.
LMFAO! By the way Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini said he is backing Man City to teach Man U a BIG lesson! See: http://www.clubastic.com/ManUtd/forum/886.html. Go REP your club!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by surveyProf(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Operation Man. united must drop point today!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 9th December 2012 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
1025:

there is nothing to be corrected there because u only said the facts and figures. man u is pdp and fa is inec so we are watching.
i am only interested to know if the result has been concluded so that i can attend to some other important issues rather than watching a stage managed game. can u imagine that arsenal is even learning from man u now. every body wants to win at all cost.
pls chelsea should leave falcao and invest that money on fa and refs because these sets are very very hungry and they are not happy over our spendings that have eluded them all these while.
olowo must spend on fa.
why are u bodering to watch the match? Your pathetic team played yesterday, so you can go to hell for all i care. Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Middlesborough Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 20th November 2016 / Valencia Vs Manchester United: UCL (2 - 1) On 12th December 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Free-Kick Breaks Boy's Wrist In Friendly Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.