Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why I Voted For SWEETLEMON - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Voted For SWEETLEMON (2367 Views)

Thank God I Voted Change / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Voted For SWEETLEMON by Sirniyeh(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
I use this medium to congratulate SWEETLEMON in her bid for "The Most Beautiful Nairaland Lady".
It's a good thing to acknowledge the handiwork of God. You are indeed specially created for ONE UNKNOWN MAN. So, a man who findeth you find FAVOUR of God.
The only reason why I voted for you is simply because of THE GHANA WEAVING. The plating is superb. When I first saw your picture, I thought my wife has come up to Nairaland. You look exactly like my wife. I congratulate your proposing man in advance.
Finally, you are beautiful outside, I advise you to work on inside because the inside determines alot about your future.
Congrats again!
And congrats to the WINNER.
Pls can people use this thread to express why they voted for their choice. Thread is open..............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Funny! At Last World's Tallest And Shortest Man Meets [SEE PHOTOS] / When Stephen Attempted To Leave The Friendzone (funny screenshot) / Do Infants Enjoy Infantry Like Adult Enjoy Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.