Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Top 3 Oracle Training Sites - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Top 3 Oracle Training Sites (466 Views)

Oracle Training / Cheap Oracle Training / Oracle Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Oracle Training Sites by barapistis(m): 4:22am On Dec 08, 2012
starting out in oracle,there is going to be a lot challenges face as a newbie especially if you are relatively new to the it world.am sure you already have some materials or books to get started,the fact is reading those books alone will not help you in understanding what the oracle instance is all about.

you will need, more than ever someone to put you through some things like installation and how to access the various work places..so here are my top 3 sites that tend to hold you by the hand and get the real thing into your head.lets go

iselfschooling.com:this is the one i will give the first position because of it ability to take you as a complete learner,bring you up through series of short tutorial.don't forget you are at just the OCA level so don't rush things up on the site you will always see 2(eg dba foundamental 2 beside some major topics,don't click on the 2,if you do it means you want to study the second level of oracle which is the OCP(i will be writing on this later)get the rest @ [url]naijacerts.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Acca, Cisa,cism, Itil, Pmp, Oracle 11g, Sage,300 Erp & Other Ebooks... / SAP Self Training Kit(ebook And Video) / Develop Yourself To Be A Hot-cake For Employers With E-books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.