Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

"I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia (22919 Views)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by missbond007: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2012
"Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life.

“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”

SOURCE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0hq-iQ5WhWY/UMKw6dauUwI/AAAAAAABDQM/faRrKFDzbdA/s1600/..............09.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2012
I must say, good on Annie for accepting to marry on such terms. Not all Nigerian women would want to marry secretly, especially with a celebrity. She seems to be a good and mature woman.

10 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by juliebest(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2012
I wish them happy married life.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2012
Stoopid he-goat

6 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Kzinne: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Annie is so desperate. How can u marry a man whos got like three other concubines with kids?! And dont tell me they started together- thats no excuse.

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by calabaman(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2012
This tuface guy is so annoying. Jeeez

3 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Detonatorrex(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
tu baba!so the other 'baby mamas' don turn old commodity now bah?choi!grin wink

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by valencia25(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
My role model grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
But does it stop 2face from chuking other ladies with his Impulicated Impregnated Biro? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by sharpshap(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2012
You have made your choice! Go ahead and enjoy your marriage. Weather you have baby mamas or not, old chicks go still vex.

5 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2012
where is Baby Mama? what are you saying about this? Tuface no fit do you this kind thing. grin
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2012
What a life! undecided so the other mothers are what now? Gold diggers?

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Detonatorrex(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Stoopid he-goat
shuo!are you one of the baby mamas?u dey para gan ogrin

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Thats what you get when you marry an understanding woman,that was wise decision not all men would want to marry their first love amidst many pretty chics coupled with stardom .

3 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Kzinne: Annie is so desperate. How can u marry a man whos got like three other concubines with kids?! And dont tell me they started together- thats no excuse.

I like your view, no woman of integrity would settle for such!. Ones appraisal of self worth is important!.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Clemzy16(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2012
valencia25: My role model grin grin
into which level?!

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Xano(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2012
hmm...
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Annie is desperate? How? A desperate woman would be one who has no children for 2 Face but chases him anyway. Annie and 2 Face share a child, so why shouldn't she marry the father of her child?

14 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Good decision!
For the folks calling Annie desperate, would you do any better if you were in her situation

She met and loved this guy when he was a nobody. She bore him his very first child. He got fame, made mistakes, he's humane.

He righted his wrongs by marrying Annie, Imo. And from every indication, they are happy in their marriage. I'm happy for them jare.

Annie carry go kiss

33 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Navalsadiq(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2012
2baba you too much.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ebamma3: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2012
imagine him saying am a christian i had to marry one wife, make him shut up jare,the time were him dey phuck other totos him forget say him be christian?

5 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Kzinne: Annie is so desperate. How can u marry a man whos got like three other concubines with kids?! And dont tell me they started together- thats no excuse.
what makes her desperate. if Tuface no marry her,na you go marry am? remember she also have a child for him. they both love each other. so why shouldn't they get married?

2 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2012
So having baby mams about or fornicating about is more christianly abi,am sure u know what happened to d likes of fela kutis properties with kids of various concubines started trooping out for their share afta his death,and o yes,abiola too,his kids too are sctered everywhere,his properties n acquisitions are all messed up.i dont need to be a sooth sayer to know d future of d likes of tuface,his predecessors are an example.i just pity annie because by the time some ugly incidences from tufaces pasts plus children start showing up,she will have a lot of answers to give her children

2 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2012
ogugua88: Annie is desperate? How? A desperate woman would be one who has no children for 2 Face but chases him anyway. Annie and 2 Face share a child, so why shouldn't she marry the father of her child?
hmmmm birds of the same feather,only God know wetn you too dey do 2 dey support her,abeg make I hear word
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: hmmmm birds of the same feather,only God know wetn you too dey do 2 dey support her,abeg make I hear word

Well tell me then, pastor lol, since you know best. If parents of the same child cannot marry, then who should they marry?

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by IYANGBALI: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2012
kulyie: So having baby mams about or fornicating about is more christianly abi,am sure u know what happened to d likes of fela kutis properties with kids of various concubines started trooping out for their share afta his death,and o yes,abiola too,his kids too are sctered everywhere,his properties n acquisitions are all messed up.i dont need to be a sooth sayer to know d future of d likes of tuface,his predecessors are an example.i just pity annie because by the time some ugly incidences from tufaces pasts plus children start showing up,she will have a lot of answers to give her children
you forgot that of MKO Abiola
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2012
So having baby mams about or fornicating about is more christianly abi,am sure you know what happened to the likes of fela kutis properties with kids from various concubines started trooping out for their share after his death,and o yes, mko abiola too,his kids too are sctered everywhere,his properties and acquisitions are all messed up.i dont need to be a sooth sayer to know d future of the likes of tuface,his predecessors are an example.i just pity annie because by the time some ugly incidences from tufaces pasts plus children start showing up,she will have a lot of answers to give her children

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ypzilanti: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2012
Nice guy. If not for all the baby mamma drama, one of the best role models in Nigeria. Humble and talented. I guess he was young and made some mistakes and bad choices.

3 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Navalsadiq(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Stoopid he-goat
pls be mute.the baba don marry no time
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by excondido(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2012
ebamma 3: imagine him saying am a christian i had to marry one wife, make him shut up jare,the time were him dey phuck other totos him forget say him be christian?

how old are u? cant u do without using graphic language and to think u want to question someone elses christianity.

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by markus1133: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2012
strange..
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by abugbe(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2012
Tu Baba u are a real man, i must say wel done for u wise choice and decision, but try to be faithful n dnt after others again. U try Oga u wise fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens / Cute Baby Photo Of Flavour N'abania / Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.