Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,724 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? (576 Views)

Imagine The World End After Screaming "HAPPY NEW YEAR" / Breaking News About The World's End Today / Mama-gee To Stand Trial In 3 Weeks Time (story Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by macdanpets(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Will this beautiful world end in two weeks’ time?

The last time you heard it would, it didn’t—the world has refused to end ever since, despite countless predictions that it would. But wait, maybe the next date set for the end of the world will be the official termination of the earth as human beings have come to know it; maybe not.

Dating back to a long time, the prediction that the world would end has continued to be a part of humanity. In 1998, Marilyn Agee, in her book, “The End of the Age,” said the world would end on May 31, 1998 because the date was to conclude the 6,000-year cycle from the time of Adam.

American TV newscaster-turned-psychic, Charles Criswell King, was also said to have predicted in 1968 that the world would cease to exist on August 18, 1999.

There was also the Jehovah’s Witnesses with several predictions in the past about dates that the world would end but the most recent was the May 21, 2011 end of the world prediction of American radio broadcaster, Harold Camping. And when the world refused to end on May 21, it would be recalled that Camping ‘rescheduled’ the end to October and that too failed to happen, leading to the preacher coming out to apologise for ‘God’s failure to end the world.’

However, the world cannot rejoice yet that it has become free from the snares of doomsday prophets; watch it, another ‘end’ is closely in sight than you imagine. In a matter of 13 days, ... continue reading at http://www.osundefender.org/?p=78778
Re: Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by dopeJemi: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2012
1 simpLe question

Who is ending d worLd?

God or Man
undecided
Re: Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by Mynd44: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2012
I have a cousin coming over for christmas I will rather not see so let the world end
Re: Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by slimchi2k2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
the day i die is the day my own world end
Re: Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
slimchi2k2: the day i die is the day my own world end
True
Re: Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by sulejose(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
o navou nene dey. Wey i don buy fowl wey i go kill dis xmas wey people dont start predict the end of this world. I will call my baby to come so that we can do and undo reach on 20 o
Re: Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
sule jose: o navou nene dey. Wey i don buy fowl wey i go kill dis xmas wey people dont start predict the end of this world. I will call my baby to come so that we can do and undo reach on 20 o
Guy world dey end. Slap your landlord, punch your boss and fight policeman

(1) (Reply)

Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv Farmers / Hope / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.