Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

It Is Becoming Difficult To Keep Silent In A World Like This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Becoming Difficult To Keep Silent In A World Like This (570 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Should Women Be Silent In Churches? / Why Does God Keep Silent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Becoming Difficult To Keep Silent In A World Like This by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Over the past few weeks, I have had the misfortune of hearing some really disturbing news and stories of man's descent to the underworld of darkness and crass wickedness.

What is happening in the world today ?

In London for instance, a disturbed man knocked a teenage woman to the ground for no apparent reason and then a few days ago a bus passenger tried to strangle another for no apparent reason. These are just two of countless stories in our time that have to be a cause for alarm, something unnatural is happening in the land , but no one seems to understand or even care.

You may find these videos disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7VeCzHV_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMc7ro5T3Y

Moving on to another issue, Gay marriage. Gay people can marry if they want to , but not in a 'church'. Why are the gays not content with getting married in court or any other government sanctioned places. Why are they so insistent on getting married in church ? Many Christians have lost their jobs for daring to stand up against this tide of filth.

Truly the world can no longer distinguish between right and wrong because they can only see darkness and not light. Some blame goes to them for rejecting the way of light but some blame must also go to the church for preaching another gospel. In a church I recently attended , should we say a few months ago, a member committed suicide. What is happening.

It is difficult to find true love and loyalty in these strange time. Greed and the fulfilment of selfish lusts have become the true desires of most men and women. The family is all but broken down , children don't have a clue and parents are pre-occupied with making more and more money.

I truly predict we are entering to a time where all Christians must make a choice between serving God or the Devil, because that is how the world looks now, those who out-rightly hate God and everything to do with him , and those who worship the devil through his music, fashion trends, movies, chasing after the wind of wealth and fame in opposition to those who choose the path of righteousness.

Jesus rejected all the devils promise of the kingdoms of this world and their glory..

May God help us and provide us with grace, mercy and strength to stand firm in these last days.

" Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]” Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him." - Matthew 4:8-11
Re: It Is Becoming Difficult To Keep Silent In A World Like This by Snowwy: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Amazing. True signs of the end time. Amen, may the Lord keep us standing.
Re: It Is Becoming Difficult To Keep Silent In A World Like This by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
End of time ko, end of season 12 ni. Before Jesus christ came, things have been worse, even worse than this. Its just so obvious now because of social medias and the internet. This is how it is gonna go on and on forever and ever!

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Cruel? / Former Anglican Primate Is Dead / African Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.