Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Receipts With Asp.net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Receipts With Asp.net (936 Views)

Going Opensource With Asp.net!! / C# - Capturing File Name From A FileUpload Control In Asp.net / Tutorial: How To Return Html In Json Response Using Asp.net And Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receipts With Asp.net by lordbenax(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2008
i made a web site for some dudes using asp.net which involves buying and selling. the problem now is that they want a provision for the customers to have/print a receipt for every purchase they make. I thought of declaring variables on the form where the customers enter their details and pass each sting variable to the strings they enter in the textboxes such as name, phone no e.t.c ; i am now thinking of using those variables on the main receipt page. i need a mechanism code for transfering variables btw webpages. I am thinking using txtfiles resident on the server machine. Help me Out !!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls! / I Need Assitance In Vb.net Programming / Where Can I Download A Comprehensive Tutorial On Visual Studio C#.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.