Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe (1516 Views)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / My Whole Body Is My Selling Point-nollywood Actress Temitope Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe by infotails: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
My boobs are my selling point – Chiege Alisigwe

Chiege Alisigwe came into limelight after starring alongside Ramsey Nuoah in the blockbuster movie ‘My Love’ in 1998. She has since become one of the most-sought-after actresses in Nollywood. In this interview, the delectable actress talks about her NGO, which she recently set up to cater for the welfare of the less -privileged people in our society as well as her plans to establish a studio among other issues.
You recently set up an NGO. What is it all about?
What I had in mind when I set up my NGO was to ceate a platform to reach out to the less privileged people in our society.
Have you reconciled with your husband?
I don’t know. I hate talking about my private life. But all that matters to me is that I have a child now.
Which part of your body do you like most?
There are certain things God blessed with that make me to feel like a real woman. They are my boobs and my face. I am not saying that anybody who is flat chested is bad, the person still looks good. But if I dress, i will first admire myself before the mirror, I always thank God for making me a complete woman.
Like something you know many are paying to have, I have it naturally. And I thank God the way he made me. I am very grateful, I cannot ask for more.
Like how much can you insure these places you like most?
Money cannot be enough when it comes to those areas. I don’t pray for anything to happen to these places. I am ok the way I am.
Are you comfortable with the kind of movies that are coming out of Nollywood?
I am not comfortable at all. Though there are some good movies, the fact remains that Nollywood needs to step up its game in the area of production. Because, majority still need amendments here and there. I want the industry to produce quality movies . I want them to come out with something more challenging.

more at www.9jabroadcast..com
Re: My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe by infotails: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
nawa oo o
Re: My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe by infotails: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
dis chick sef
Re: My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe by MissyB3(f): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2012

(1)

PHOTO: Michelle Williams Of Destiny Child Wearing 'green-white-green' Iro & Buba / Photo: Honourable Dino Melaye Escapes Assasination In Abuja Today / ALINGO, AZONTO SKELEWU, Which Do You Prefer And Which Made More Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.