Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Impeached Dep. Governor Of Taraba State May Be Re-instated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Impeached Dep. Governor Of Taraba State May Be Re-instated (861 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impeached Dep. Governor Of Taraba State May Be Re-instated by skeezeeree(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hello folks. I am presently out of the country but have been following the develoement in Nigerian politics and Taraba state in particular.
I have just gotten some message that the impeached Taraba state dep Gov Sani Danladi Abubakar who is still in court against the manner of his removal may be re-instated.
I would like anyone who has any info about his court case and in what capacity his reinstatement would be to give us some light. How possible is it to reinstate him after a new deputy Gov has been sworn in who is now the acting Gov. I know he (the acting) is not so popular ammongst the state party and state politics.
Please i need more info\
Skeezeereez
Re: The Impeached Dep. Governor Of Taraba State May Be Re-instated by skeezeeree(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2012
No reply?
Re: The Impeached Dep. Governor Of Taraba State May Be Re-instated by DuduNegro: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2012
well.....the first thing to consider would be the root cause. why, i mean, what was the charge against him for the impeachment?

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Against The President- Asari-dokubo / Re; Azazi ; End Of A Dream By Fortune God'sson Alfres & Norman William Ebiowei / Bimpe Sorinolu, Ex-governor Fayose’s Sister Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.