Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? (1138 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / President Jonathan Is Incapable Of Running A Country Like Nigeria - Obasanjo / After Living In A Very Strong Racist Country Like Italy For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by abagoro(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
I did not mention any particular ethnic group but we all agree silently and unanimously that that particular group seems to believe that driving taxi is the best occupation in the world.
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Maybe the same reason why a particular ethnic group like selling suya, Doing bureau the change business etc

And why another section likes selling spare parts, second hand clothes and pushing drugs to Asia

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu: Maye the same reason why a particular ethnic group like selling suya, Doing bureau the change business etc

And why another section likes selling spare parts, second hand clothes and pushing drugs to Asia

Good response.
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
And what's wrong with driving taxis?
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by aljharem(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin craze people
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by abagoro(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva: And what's wrong with driving taxis?

Nnaa 99% of those people living in Port Harcourt are becoming a nuisance to road users. I no call anybody o. They know themselves. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
abagoro:

Nnaa 99% of those people living in Port Harcourt are becoming a nuisance to road users. I no call anybody o. They know themselves. grin grin

100% of those people trafficking drugs to Asia are already a nuisance to the whole country
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by veraponpo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
In Lagos, Ladipo market is already abandoned for a tribe and the worst part is they will start praying to disturb neighbours in the afternoon. This is environmental nuisance. The worst part is selling second clothes on the street both nite and day,Answani, Ojota disturbing passersby and cars.
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by saintneo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
stupidos angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by Abagworo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
veraponpo: In Lagos, Ladipo market is already abandoned for a tribe and the worst part is they will start praying to disturb neighbours in the afternoon. This is environmental nuisance. The worst part is selling second clothes on the street both nite and day,Answani, Ojota disturbing passersby and cars.

Which part is "worst"? Is it the praying or sale of clothes?
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by seanet01: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
alj harem: grin grin grin grin craze people
Kabiru Sokoto, how did you manage to stage your own prison break?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
alj harem: grin grin grin grin craze people
you don come back? I hope this time around you will repent if not.....
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by geez1: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Driving a cab is more noble than kidnapping, armed robbery, drug trafficking and ritual killing which some people in a part of Nigeria are known for and little do you know that some of those cab drivers can buy up the whole of Biafra and feed all its inhabitants if they choose to

1 Like

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by haruna1970(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tribalism war on nairaland. We are all casualities.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by haruna1970(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tribalism war on nairaland. We are all casualities. It has started.
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by cjrane: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
abagoro:

Come to Chicago or Newark, you go see them plenty working in gas stations, trying to thief people's credit card number and defrauding them of their money.
Everywhere i go,na one shameful thing or another dem don do to thief people money.Dem think say America na Lagos where area boys stealing is a game. I don tire to be from the same country with these lazy criminals.
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU ALL FROM FACING THE REAL PROBLEM WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DEBATE ON NL!

PAY NO MINDS TO THESE MINDLESS DRONES!! THEY ARE CONTROLLED ZOMBIES!! PAY THEM NO MIND!
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by demelza: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Yippeee! Another tribal war in the making.
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by drnoel: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu: Maybe the same reason why a particular ethnic group like selling suya, Doing bureau the change business etc

U have time....
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by dafman10(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Fu.cki.ng tribal bigots. Na thunder go strike all d igbos n yoruba bigots on nairaland.

Honestly u guys make me fear d average citizen frm ur 'divide' due to ur spiteful n hateful comments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by abagoro(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
dafman10: Fu.cki.ng tribal bigots. Na thunder go strike all d igbos n yoruba bigots on nairaland.

Honestly u guys make me fear d average citizen frm ur 'divide' due to ur spiteful n hateful comments.

Nnaamen na your conscience dey worry you so. Nobody has mentioned any ethnic group here. I have a feeling you are from that part that likes house help as a profession. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by rickross2: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
WHY DOES A CERTAIN TRIBE FROM THE WEST DESTROY THE FACES OF THEIR CHILDREN WITH HORRIBLE TRIBAL MARKS IN THE NAME OF CULTURE?

WHY DO THESE SAME PEOPLE STILL SHIIIT IN NYLON BAGS EVEN AS AT THE 21ST CENTURY?

WHY ARE THESE SAME PEOPLE THE DIRTIEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA?

WHY ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH FRAUD AND FORGERY? THEY WERE THE FIRST SET OF NIGERIANS THAT MIGRATED TO THE UK WHERE THEY STARTED PUSHING DRUGS, OTHER NIGERIAN TRIBES JOINED RECENTLY.

THESE SAME PEOPPLE ARE THE FATTEST AND DUMBEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA, WHY IS THAT? WHY ARE THEY TOO DIRTY AND TOO FAT, IS THIS FROM THE FOOD THEY EAT OR WHAT?

THESE SAME PEOPLE ARE THE UGLIEST AND DARKEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA. THEY ARE THE REASON WHY WHITE PEOPLE CALL US BLACK MONKEYS...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by dafman10(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2012
abagoro:

Nnaamen na your conscience dey worry you so. Nobody has mentioned any ethnic group here. I have a feeling you are from that part that likes house help as a profession. grin grin grin grin

No am not. But evryone knws taxi drivers r predominantly d yorubas and spare parts dealers are d igbos. So stop all dese needless bigotry cos d resultant hateful comments it draws is sickening. Thank You!
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by miqos02(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2012
dafman10:

No am not. But evryone knws taxi drivers r predominantly d yorubas and spare parts dealers are d igbos. So stop all dese needless bigotry cos d resultant hateful comments it draws is sickening. Thank You!
word
Re: Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi? by cjrane: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2012
dafman10: Fu.cki.ng tribal bigots. Na thunder go strike all d igbos n yoruba bigots on nairaland.

o'l boy,abegg sharrap!
No need to swear hia abeg! You no be Naija man ? What is new with tribalism hia?

Igbo and Yoruba no go ever taste any position of influence for naija lai lai, and it is very very good until we learn something to respect each other! Since instead of working together with dem big population,na to undermine each other sweet pass.
Example? see how OBJ unnecessarily exclude Igbos in 2011 PDP offices out of bigotry, Igbos reacted by dashing Yoruba positions of House Speaker, etc to the North.That is just a tip of things to come.Politics of do me, i do you go sweet well well for Naija in the coming years.

Igbos feel dey have nothing to lose playing the spoilers their Yoruba neighbors had always played against their interest from 1960,since dem go marginalize Igbo anyhow, but as long as Yoruba is also marginalized, GOOD! Yoruba think they also have nothing to lose since dem don use trick put Obasanjo for Aso rock already. So they can wait for 100 years before another Yoruba can smell that position.I happy say northerners don see their chance to dominate forever and dem must to put more fire between igbo and Yoruba.That is why i support Naija must remain united for as long as possible,so that una go hia ram too and regret/repent of all una treachery.

Our people say the pikin wey hin father send to steal,he dey use leg scatter people door.
Bigotry must continue sha, becos na prominient Yoruba politician first use am to undermine Igbo, and Igbo no wan forgive becos Yoruba no wan acknowledge the injustice happened atall. Until Naija pipul learn the word "JUSTICE".

Naija is a wasteland of very ignorant wicked pipul that will only speak out when injustice meted to others reach them body.
At that time,others go dey laf them because they know they are not sincere pipul.

(1)

Orubebe To Be Exposed At A Press Conference Today By 11am / How Lam Prevented 2nd Civil War / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.