Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Toni Braxton In Hospital For Blood Clots Related To Lupus Condition. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton In Hospital For Blood Clots Related To Lupus Condition. (1626 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Braxton In Hospital For Blood Clots Related To Lupus Condition. by Fatdon(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Toni Braxton, the 45-year-old R&B singer, remains in a hospital in Los
Angeles for “minor health issues”
related to Lupus. Braxton tweeted
the news to fans on Friday, saying,
@tonibraxton: “Hey guys, I’m in the
hospital for health issues related to Lupus & Blood clots, I will be home
soon…Thanks for all the love&support!
Xoxo.” Neither the hospital nor any
spokesperson has as yet released
further details. Braxton announced she had
diagnosed with systemic lupus
erythematosus (SLE) in November 2010.
She has a brother also diagnosed
with the disease and an uncle who
died from complications from Lupus. Doctors told her that the illness
would likely reduce her ability to
perform. Other health issues the
singer has faced include the removal
of benign tumor from her breast in
2008 and later that year, she announced while appearing on
“Dancing with the Stars” that she had
also been diagnosed with
microvascular angina. Two weeks ago Braxton sat down
with 20/20 to discuss her financial
trials and tribulations over her
career. During the star’s ‘Unbreak My
Heart’ heyday, she earned over $170
million in record sales; yet she claims to have been paid less than $2000
from her record label. Ms. Braxton
explains, “”What happens is they will
give you an advance of a million on
the next record and the next record,
so you kind of stay in debt in a sense”. Toni Braxton has not yet released any
additional details on her
hospitalization. Feel well soon!
www.popularcritic.com/2012/12/08/toni-braxton-in-hospital-for-blood-clots-related-to-lupus-condition/

Re: Toni Braxton In Hospital For Blood Clots Related To Lupus Condition. by Fatdon(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Toni Braxton In Hospital For Blood Clots Related To Lupus Condition. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Aww,one of my favourite act of all time.get well soon baby,i've missed seeing u on tv.dont worry,its just for a season,u will be back on your feet again.shes so pretty
Re: Toni Braxton In Hospital For Blood Clots Related To Lupus Condition. by Fatdon(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Terry G Gets Mobbed Infront Of E-centre, Yaba By Fans And Security Men / PICTURES: All The Incredible Moments Popular Celebs Shared Instagram This Week / PHOTOS : Late Osayi Omoigui In Her Happy Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.