Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding (22115 Views)

Photos From Actress Ireti Doyle's Daughters Wedding / Clintons Daughters Wedding In Pictures / Dangote Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by kala111: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2012
quote author=Sincere 9gerian]How will people carry the LCD TV home? This na gossip or true story[/quote]

What a question! Dem go give dem oshuka wey dem go put for head † use carry am reach dia house okay.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Kslib(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2012
How are u guys sure this story is true?? Even if it's true,i sure say na laptop rice not computer laptop..
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by duni04(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2012
omarky: Am begining to hate this Sambo of a man..... Mtcheeeeeew
Oh! you thought he was a saint before?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by GIFTEDCARS: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2012
dis na lia jorrr where i day 2day
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by adebayo111: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2012
I was there at abuja and today is the wedding proper,i was also there at the state house and the murtala square. It was a show of wealth. am about to sleep in my hotel and move to lasgidi tomorrow.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2012
youngdee168: Naija money spent recklessly, God will surely hear our cries some day.

I will change this country when i become President. Let them enjoy as long as it lasts.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by TableLeg(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2012
adebayo111: I was there at abuja and today is the wedding proper,i was also there at the state house and the murtala square. It was a show of wealth. am about to sleep in my hotel and move to lasgidi tomorrow.
Sharrap... Who asked you where you are about to sleep? And who asked you where you are going tomorrow?
Ode!

1 Like

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by mikron(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: How will people carry the LCD TV home? This na gossip or true story
how people take dey carry things go house na if no be with vehicle? ur question get as e be o
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: How will people carry the LCD TV home? This na gossip or true story

How do people carry LCD TVs home after purchase Do they call you

3 Likes

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by SURYSuri(f): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2012
Police, army, Air force etc's helicopters did not allow us residence of kaduna to hear word today as they kept hovering in the sky for security purpose as most dignitaries are in the state for the wedding.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2012
hbrednic: so laptop and lcd tele na big deal for naija ?

It is everywhere especially for free so quit forming shittt. Your type lineup for hours on Black Friday just to get 20-30%

2 Likes

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by bestower: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2012
Chai!boko boys missed target.Gathering of the living dead politicians.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by KingPradas(m): 1:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Post pictures
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by oboshan1: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2012
See where our money dey enter chai
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by ayoola2002(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Nothing comment.

They are free to enjoy their loot as long as they are in power.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2012
REALITY101:

It is everywhere especially for free so quit forming shittt. Your type lineup for hours on Black Friday just to get 20-30%

Don't mind the visa-miss-road guy, laptop is a big deal everywhere, Mine was stolen in Europe recently
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2012
taharqa: But d way wey Nigerians take dey bliv any tori wey any pesin post for net di kwa egu....
grin i wonder o
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Ayorh4you(m): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2012
Table Leg :

Remember they didn't trek to the wedding... Unlike you who trek everywhere!

I Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Ayorh4you(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2012
adebayo111: I was there at abuja and today is the wedding proper,i was also there at the state house and the murtala square. It was a show of wealth. am about to sleep in my hotel and move to lasgidi tomorrow.

'Mogbo, Moya'........wu invited U̶̲̥̅̊? L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by COOLDUN: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Boko Haram where were you guys when these thieves gathered and distributed Laptops, LCDs, and other valuable items? You guys will not attack them because they are your partners in religion and terrorism. You are only waiting for the 25th December when you will strike at your easiest and cheapest preys. You complain of being impoverished, while you stood still and watched helplessly how your allocation fund was shared fearlessly by your elders. This year will be your last chance of having Nigeria at your disposal. I only blame the useless Igbo fellows that still believe on the empty promises and assurances of the Aso Rock Madam President, thereby making you guys heroes, by dying like chickens in your hands. The clock of seperation is ticking to all man to his tents.

1 Like

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by HARDDON: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2012
Life's Soft .....LS is the logo
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by GudluckIBB(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2012
His Boss, GEJ was burying is brother in Otuoke and he is busy Celebrating his daughters wedding and lavishing our Money.
I'm sure everybody who came for that wedding has a TV at home and that money would have been useful in providing amenities for Nigerians.Una go die oneday!All of una.Na Ogun go kill una.

1 Like

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2012
You too dey lie bros, you wey I see for Ojota yesterday morning... Haba
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by olempe(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2012
mikolo80: I'D SURE LOVE TO TAKE A MINI GUN UPSIDE THIS CROWDS HEAD.TOO BAD I DONT HAVE THE KILLER INSTINCT .WHERE IS BOKO WHEN YOU NEED EM

I wonder o...
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2012
[b][/b]
patholaw: Money speaks, bullshit works

Money speaks, bullshit WALKS
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by size38: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Chei! Our money. Well, Fela don talk everytin many yrs ago before Fela die. Nigeria na suffering and smiling country. Only God in heaven knows how many billions of nigerian naira was spent buying those stuffs in the name of ordinary wedding.
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by smemud(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Osama10: I weep everyday for this country.
make u no stop o

1 Like

Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Gee001: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2012
LG=>Life's Good
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by smemud(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2012
SELFWORTH: The DVDs, TVs, laptops etc will probably last longer than the wedding . All these extravagance cannot buy lasting happiness and God's grace except the adulation of liked minded people like them.

Only shallow people and money 'worshippers' like them will be impressed. Soon they will be giving bags of money out at the wedding of the rich so we know they have money.

Stupid money-miss road people!
if dey give u. u no go take am...if u get there u go know wetin money fit make u do
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by warrikid(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
mikolo80: I'D SURE LOVE TO TAKE A MINI GUN UPSIDE THIS CROWDS HEAD.TOO BAD I DONT HAVE THE KILLER INSTINCT .WHERE IS BOKO WHEN YOU NEED EM
. Exactly my thots
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2012
very useless people
Re: Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding by mathskill: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada / Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.