Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,715,037 members, 6,416,501 topics. Date: Monday, 02 August 2021 at 01:43 AM

Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos (16564 Views)

Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by obi123: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2012
the mind boggles really,these men are bastards and should be punished but I think that when we can , our personal safety lies in our hands , i just don't understand how a total stranger can give you something and you consume it , if I understand correctly the victims are given this pure water by someone in the bus, apparently someone who is in on it , A TOTAL STRANGER , someone who supposedly doesn't want to forfeit his balance(now i don't know if the victims are charmed into accepting and drinking ) in any case ,one way or the other they drink it and blank out .
one of the first lessons every parent teaches their children is do not talk or accept anything from strangers and even in the case of people that you know , you are warned to always say no thank you , I just cant understand how an adult who should know better can fall for this.

even on a normal day without it being a scam , i wont even collect jack talk less of something edible from someone i don't know, even if I'm offered out of courtesy no matter how you insist, i might collect it out of courtesy but there is no way on earth I will eat or drink it.

C'mon people , we have become too careless, these are desperate times, let us try to be aware of our surroundings and take extra care of ourselves, the Govt. really cant do everything , let us try to remember the good moral values that have been passed on from our parents and in turn pass it on to our children

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by losak9111(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by lilmaydee(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2012
one of the first lessons every parent teaches their children is do not talk or accept anything from strangers and even in the case of people that you know , you are warned to always say no thank you , I just cant understand how an adult who should know better can fall for this.

even on a normal day without it being a scam , i wont even collect jack talk less of something edible from someone i don't know, even if I'm offered out of courtesy no matter how you insist, i might collect it out of courtesy but there is no way on earth I will eat or drink it.

c'mon people , we have become too careless, these are desperate times, let us try to be aware of our surroundings and take extra care of ourselves [/quote]
Best comment so far
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2012
You go fear hidden posts nah
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2012
MOD I know you are an ibo guy. Useleless thieves.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by true2god: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2012
I think it is high time all food hawkers, including purewater pple, get registerd so as to knw who and who sell food to the public. This is a vry serios crime dat must not be taken lightly. This guys r murderous.

My pple frm the east should do more of orientation to our pple dat making money at all cost is not the best way out of poverty. I am disapointed with some of my pple, especialy wen i read ugly stories like dis.

No ethnic bashin pls cos virtually all the tribes in naija have a tendency of doing such. Na God go help us for dis country.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by bibiking7(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2012
obi123: the mind boggles really,these men are bastards and should be punished but I think that when we can , our personal safety lies in our hands , i just don't understand how a total stranger can give you something and you consume it , if I understand correctly the victims are given this pure water by someone in the bus, apparently someone who is in on it , A TOTAL STRANGER , someone who supposedly doesn't want to forfeit his balance(now i don't know if the victims are charmed into accepting and drinking ) in any case ,one way or the other they drink it and blank out .

c'mon people , we have become too careless, these are desperate times, let us try to be aware of our surroundings and take extra care of ourselves, the Govt. really cant do everything

True talk. As a kid, i could not even spend money given to me by friends of my folks, either as a gift or for transport fare, without permission from my parents. And here we have grown men and women collecting stuffs from strangers in a country where kidnappings and ritual killings are rampant. SMH.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by johnstar(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
wayne4loan: I knw 1 of those guys .. Nawa oo .him cup done full
na ur business partner rite, im don dupe u abi, cheesy cheesy.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by obi123: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2012
bibiking7:

True talk. As a kid, i could not even spend money given to me by friends of my folks, either as a gift or for transport fare, without permission from my parents. And here we have grown men and women collecting stuffs from strangers in a country where kidnappings and ritual killings are rampant. SMH.

same here , dem no born me well make i accept food or whatever without permission from my mum or dad, as in they don't even need to talk , they just give me the evil eye and i know what to say immediately , NO THANK YOU or else the house will not contain all of us when we get home.
I really don't feel sorry for any victim of this crime , its just carelessness ,at some point it becomes silly to blame the govt for every single thing , we must at some point in our lives take responsibility for ourselves
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by ochukoccna: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
wayne4loan: I knw 1 of those guys .. Nawa oo .him cup done full
Abi na you be Chioma (the gang leader on the run)?
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by tayoTFC(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
More reason Why I support fasola to sent this hAwker away from the road. There evil is more than the good.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by perez019(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
first guy from the right forgot to wear his bra or what?
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by Napolitano(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
When I read news like this, I share with my friends so they are more security conscious. Thieves keep getting craftier by the day. Anybody could fall a victim. But in times like this, strong principles pay like "Never collect anything from a stranger."
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by ba7man(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nasri100: Smart p ricks well am happy atleast they didnt kill their victims or something deadly.
SMH at your definition of smartness.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by Napolitano(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Not being a tribalist here but I thiink young Easterners need to be sensitized. Their getting rich desperation needs to be cautioned. Im talking from experience here.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by mrrock: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
[quote author=kessyur]BASTARDS! my freind was their victim same time last year. Kay boarded a bus from Computer village to yaba, only 2 b offered a satchet of water after a heated arguement with d supposed water seller over N5.00 naira balance. And that was how he slept off to regain cosiousness after 3 days. His brand new laptop was taken. I was only called by good samaritans to pick him up from yaba where he was sleeping helplessly on the road.
Very funny. I can't stop laughing!
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by gidiMonsta(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
This is why I've always supported by the ban of hawking despite the economic implications. Its very difficult if not impossible to regulate hence it has become a criminal haven.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by olaola2: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idiot dem want make am quick quick
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by stantob(m): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Joblessness.Our so called leaders are worst than those guys.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by obowunmi(m): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2013
I don't believe this story. I don't believe that Lagosians are this steeewwpid.
Re: Commercial Bus Robbers Who Sedate & Rob Victims In Lagos by basty: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crime everywhere, Oh Lord save us in this country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Plays Video Of Evans' Confession To Kidnapping / Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos) / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.