Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tony Tetuila-breaking News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Tetuila-breaking News (17152 Views)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Photo. Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look / First Pictures Of Tony Tetuila's London Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Tetuila-breaking News by OLULAWAL: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2008
Tony tetuila sticks it in another woman

Tony tetuila has impregnanted an american girl leaving in the uk. She is reportedly a 19 year old model and socialite leaving in london, she is also known as makosi musambasi from bigbrother uks pr. The pair met and began dating in the summer last year. The stunning model, pamela, has confirmed her pregnancy to family and friends. She has been spotted around london we a baby bump making it extremely clear she is well with child. Rumours are spreading that pamela may have well have had a premature birth to a baby boy but she is keeping it silent till the baby is well. It looks like pamela is giving demilola opeoluwa a run for her money

it looks like mr tetuila is not just inlove with two woman but is having babies with two woman 2. Not long after long time fiance demilola oepluwa put to bed their second child. The afro hip hop star's london girlfriend, pamela, gives birth to tony tetilas baby boy in a very quite way shying away attention from the press. Sources say since she had a premature birth she wants the baby to gain strentgh since the baby is vulnerable befor she reveils him.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2008
God in His infinie Mercies would give you a job
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by cillalove(f): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2008
LOL, makosi is not 19 yrs old model 'hell no', she is in her 20's nd she is a well known 'asewo', we all knw wht she did on BB Uk , hw she simple disgraced her family back in zinbabw but then tony shuld av kept his dick away 4rm a ugly and annoyin cunt like her!
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by Emad(f): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2008
tony is tubaba's friend
tell me your friends and i will tell u who u are lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by babymama7: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2008
Makosi and Pamela are two different people, Pamela is the one that was pregnant with Tony Tetuila and Makosi is Pamela's sexaholic bestfriend, not that there is anything wrong with loving sex.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by kolokolo1: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2008
we all love sex, but this girl loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves sex, she is a nymphoholic. but i would not mind a taste. we want to SEE this the baby now, is it deformed? bring it out bring it OUT!
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by thegame(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
where do u think those guys get their exotic cars and other big life items from? it's from rich girlfriends.when was the last time tetuila had a hit and the last time i saw him at a club, PLS DON"T DARE THAT RIDE.You will be convinced he got dough

So u don't expect them to hang on to nigerian babes that only chop money while those that spend money are out there.ok?
CARRY ON Ts
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by super7: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2008
i feel you thegame this is probably some rich girl tony tetuila has taken advantage of. he cant do that with a naija babe. they will just shy him. this is why she is probably keeping quite she is a smart girl. but shame if that is the case, he should stop being a lazy bustard and get back into the studio. he is a one hit wonder and is just dragging a dead dog with 'dont hit my car'. so is he still with his fiancee or what? what does she have to say about her husband? but now it is like a race one babymama gets pregnant the other will also want one.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by super7: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2008
i feel you thegame this is probably some rich girl tony tetuila has taken advantage of. he cant do that with a naija babe. they will just shy him. this is why she is probably keeping quite she is a smart girl. but shame if that is the case, he should stop being a lazy bustard and get back into the studio. he is a one hit wonder and is just dragging a dead dog with 'dont hit my car'. so is he still with his fiancee or what? what does she have to say about her husband? but now it is like a race one babymama gets pregnant the other will also want one.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by nana(f): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
Kolo Kolo and Cillalove. . .u both should read the story again. . .
Pamela is Makosi's PR and she is the pregnant lady not Makosi!
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by darellone: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
Na wah ooooooo sad
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
aisha2:

God in His infinie Mercies would give you a job
LMAO.
nana:

Kolo Kolo and Cillalove. . .u both should read the story again. . .
Pamela is Makosi's PR and she is the pregnant lady not Makosi!
hehe.they wud,when the are less busy. lol
@topic,way to go boiz.keeping the flag flying high if you ask me cheesy
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by thegame(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
Who dey convinve us self?
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by super7: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2008
what does tony tetuila have to say about all this, is he not shy?, bustard, this girl 2 should not be boring dish out the dirt now, lets seeeeeee the cat fight between fiancee and babymama,

olu lawal pictures now?
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2008
babymama7:

Makosi and Pamela are two different people, Pamela is the one that was pregnant with Tony Tetuila and Makosi is Pamela's sexaholic bestfriend, not that there is anything wrong with loving sex.

is this from a reliable source?
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by OLULAWAL: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2008
all my information comes from a very relaible source and i will prove it to you shortly. i don just run mouth.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by angel101(f): 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2008
super 7:

i feel you thegame this is probably some rich girl tony tetuila has taken advantage of. he can't do that with a naija babe. they will just shy him. this is why she is probably keeping quite she is a smart girl. but shame if that is the case, he should stop being a lazy bustard and get back into the studio. he is a one hit wonder and is just dragging a dead dog with 'don't hit my car'. so is he still with his fiancee or what? what does she have to say about her husband? but now it is like a race one babymama gets pregnant the other will also want one.

Rich? are u joking? since when is makosi rich? she is by all measure a has been ( for like 2 mins i might add) or Pamela (whoever she is) for that matter.
Give us a break!!
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by babymama7: 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
angel u dont sound like one change your name to green coz u sound jealous, dont hate the player, hate the game
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by thegame(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2008
Angel101
The girl may not be that rich to you but he may be rich to tetuila as long as she settles him, pays for his return ticket, goes for shopping with him(of course, pays)and wires some dough. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by OLULAWAL: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
na wow ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by babymama7: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
olu lawal who are you? i suggest you contact Pamela and Tony Teuila before you keep on posting all this get a proper interview. because at the moment this is all hear say and you are upsetting botyh parties.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by cixluv(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
Makosi Musambasi, 24, who Philips described as ‘the feminist Zimbabwean nurse’ exposed herself to be anything but someone concerned with challenging gender inequality. She instead, made a mockery of African women by abusing her faux-Africentric image to ruthlessly prostitute her own external beauty. Her ugly inner self dominated by loose moral values, extreme vanity, a compulsive need to lie and a craving for acceptance by Europeans was rivaled only by Derek.

www.ligali.org/images/makosi_antics.jpg
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by cixluv(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2008
check her out

Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by UNLEASHED(m): 1:51am On Apr 19, 2008
see how she be shio!
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by trendy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2008
shocked so na this kind of girl sef grin
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by super7: 10:38am On May 16, 2008
that is the knid of girl she is you should have watched big brother, but for pamela she is hiding to much under this squeeky clean image and the prentious posh behaviour of not wanting to speak to the press there must be something shocking about her 2, birds of a feather flock together
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by super7: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2008
shit you know these stories
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by Shaz(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2008
The headings says Tony Tetuila but all that keeps poppin up is Makosi this, Makosi that
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by super7: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2008
people miss understood it is pamela with tonys baby not makosi pamea works for makosi.
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by Gonorrhea(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
Makosi is a trashy LovePeddler who once charged £3000 for sex with a Top MP in the UK
For Tony Tetuila, i guess he just impregnated a prosititute
Dude you bleeped up big time because guys who patronizes prossers dont impregnate them, u fool!
And by the way, Makosi is over 24, for the records!
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by MeGaStReEt: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
hmmm
Re: Tony Tetuila-breaking News by cold(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
But we all know how these Southern Africans are, they're as loose as they kom.They all have a reputation in the UK,& elsewhere.And as for Tony,what do you xpect,he just flowed with the program.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's New Born Baby In New Picture / Women Day: Actress Faitha Williams Wows In Lovely Outfit / This Hilarious Video Of Don Jazzy Dancing In The Studio Will Make You Laugh Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.