Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Mistake On Vacancy - Tuesday 12th February 2008 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mistake On Vacancy - Tuesday 12th February 2008 (664 Views)

Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / Guardian In PDF Version!!!!! (Tuesday & Thursday Job Vacancies Inclusive) / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake On Vacancy - Tuesday 12th February 2008 by coi: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2008
Please help me to circulate the mistake made on page 33 of The Guardian Newspaper of Tuesday 12th February 2008  - the Vacancy Publication from a dynamic and rapidly expanding Logistics and Equipment Leasing Company. 
The email address is linkjob2008@yahoo.com not linkjob@yahoo.com.
Please the owner of linkjob@yahoo.com should please open his/her mail box and see my mails and please contact me with the information given. 
Please note that the mistake is not from the Publisher but from us.
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Intercontinental Bank This Is Our Week Of Celebration / This Is Great! / Urgent Jobs In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.