Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Clubfreedon (online Investment) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clubfreedon (online Investment) (706 Views)

Is There Any Real Online Investment Program That Pays? / Which Of These Online Investment Site Is/are Genuine / Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clubfreedon (online Investment) by kunmzyvent: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2008
Halo Friends!

How are u doing? Hope all is going on fine?

Will like to introduce u to an Online Investment called CLUBFREEDOM.

Club Freedom is a unique new investment/travel club based in Australia and with membership opened to citizens of every country of the world. The Club organizes luxury vacations for members who help promote the Club’s services to other people. It gives Exclusive club offering benefits & privileges that ….
• Enhance people’s lifestyles
• Help people to enjoy memorable travel experiences
• Provide people with new income streams
• Provide access to lucrative investment opportunities
• Membership is via invitation only from another member (Note: to be a member u can Register thru my Webpage

http://www.clubfreedom.biz/kunzyvent1

“of which u will be given same web page once you sign up”)

Membership comes with purchase of US$200 Access Certificate
• Access Certificate gives access to discounted travel services
• Members get automatic entry into a lucrative rewards program
• Members can access eCash-Invest investment opportunity

Access Certificate gives unlimited travel bookings for 12 months
• Book pre-packaged holidays and cruises
• OR create your own personal holiday package
• Book for any length of stay
• Can re-purchase access certificate to continue making bookings
• Each new certificate creates another position in rewards program
• If you joined before 31/8/2007, you have access to 31/8/2008

The Reward
Clubfreedom – Generous Rewards!
• More than 80% of sales are allocated to the rewards program
• Rewards are earned by promoting Access Certificates
• Tens of millions of dollars paid in rewards
• Rewards can change lives

Rewards Program Overview!
2 stages
• Stage 1 is Feeder Board
• Advance through Stage 1 to earn US$200 Reward
• Paid to your personal online wallet account (NEW)
• Stage 2 is Main Board
• Advance through Stage 2 to earn US$6,000 Reward
• Earn a $1,000USD travel voucher (NEW)
• Need to personally introduce 2 members to qualify for rewards
• Stage 2 Rewards can be earned again and again

This is don by you Marketing or introducing the Access Certificate to at least 2 buyers or members who will Register under you to qualify for the reward and the 2 buyers will do same, on and on like that it goes making the Tree or the Board move upward to make each one, who is a Member cross over the stages.

To every registered member is given a web page were you monitor ur movement on the Board. U can also find out more details thru my web page

http://www.clubfreedom.biz/kunzyvent1

At Stage 2 u are also to move just as u moved on stage one but dis time around u are on ur way to attain the Juicy Reward of US$6,000, +US$1,000 Travel Voucher (NEW) + Re-Entry To Stage 2

All of this will be attained with an effective sales of the Access Certificate by every member of the team you introduce. That is, every one successfully introduces 2 members at least. Once u become a member, all u need do is to give out your web page just like I did to any one u introduce, so such member can register via your webpage. This is the only way you can get people register thru you. And every one who does this will also be given a web page to be able to check their movement on the board and also to refer people so they can register via their webpage.

Structuring to maximize the rewards
• Purchase ONE access certificate
• Introduce everyone through that ONE ID
• Introduce 2 people immediately and keep introducing more people
• This creates more freebies, faster cycling, and more rewards
• Do NOT buy extra IDS just to advance through the Rewards Program
• The only way to advance is introduce new members and duplicate
• Activate your eCash-Invest opportunity ASAP (as this will also automatically get you involved with Forex investment)

Credit Card Payments
• New verification system being that will simplify the process
• Verification is official system produced by VISA and MasterCard
• Credit card payments attract a $20 processing fee
• New verification systems have virtually eliminated fraud

Other Payment Systems
• ebullion
• eGold – unavailable at present due to investigation into eGold
• Clubfreedom eWallet
• Pre-paid vouchers are operating in many countries like Nigeria
• Baltic Pay & Webmoney coming for Soviet countries

For more details u can send your email address to my Mail Box kunmzyvent@yahoo.com so I can attach a Training Manual to your mail box for clearer understanding!

Don’t miss out, its real, be part of the New Reward System that has just been introduced! Nigeria being one of the Most Priviledged Country that was first introduced to the New Reward.

Note: for Nigerian citizens, i mean currently based in Nigeria, can make enquiries on how to make payment by connecting or contacting me via my email kunmzyvent@yahoo.com or call my line 080 23 222 980, or 234 1 4016656

Cheers,

Kunbi.

(1) (Reply)

Home Business Nigeria / Aliko Dangote Among The Worlds Richest. / Are You Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.