Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Africamagic’s Launch Event For ‘omotola: The Real Me’ – Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africamagic’s Launch Event For ‘omotola: The Real Me’ – Photos (597 Views)

For Your Next Occassiong And Event For Contemporary/gospel Juju Plus Alujo / Ex -beauty Queen Matilda Kerry Holds Fund Raising Event For Cancer Awareness / Banky W & Chigurl Perform At The Launch Event For Blue Velvet Marquees & Tents I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africamagic’s Launch Event For ‘omotola: The Real Me’ – Photos by oyeakd(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Source

Nollywood superstar, Devoted Wife, Mother of 4, Business Woman, Singer, Activist, philanthropist and now a Reality TV Show Star – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde‘s new reality TV show, ‘Omotola: The Real Me’, was officially unveiled by Africa Magic at an exclusive cocktail launch held at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos, on the 5th of December 2012.

Omotola who was the star of the night dazzled in a floor length metallic brownish burgundy Iconic Invanity evening dress that had an interesting criss-cross straps pattern at the back.

It was a fun-filled night of entertainment, food and drinks plus a special preview of the reality show which made its debut on the African Magic Entertainment channel 151 on DSTV Thursday December 6 2012.

The Real Me launch was attended by stars, personalities and socialites including Mannie, IK Osakioduwa, Karen Igho, Chidynma, Denrele Edun, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Alex Ekubo, Familusi Akin Babajide, Gbenro Ajibade, Dimeji Alara, DJ Xclusive, Lynxxx, Jumai Shaba, Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi, Zizi Cardow, Bez, Toke Makinwa, Julius Agwu, Eku Edewor, AY, Femi Brenard, Vixen Ekwere and a host of others.

According to the mother of 4 in the company of her husband Captain Ekeinde; nothing will be off limits on “Omotola: The Real Me”.

More photos here

(1) (Reply)

SOUL-TIES: Exclusive Couples’ Night Out Season 1 / April Fool. / Events Decoration Training... Be The Boss Of Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.