Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Psp Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp Help (1128 Views)

Psp Help Center / Psp Help! ! ! / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psp Help by Emmy2009(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2012
I have a psp but I mistakenly formatted the memory card and now it catn read iso games again......to play games b4,I used an app which I opened with the psp which then allows me to read the iso games in the psp Xmb screen but now I cant remember the name of the app....plz help...I just need to knw d name of the app so I can download it back cuz I can't view iso games in my psp again
Re: Psp Help by Brisingr(m): 4:20am On Dec 09, 2012
Look for this nairalander infoseye check the game section

What is yur psp software version if it is 6.35 then it is prob updater but the solution is to hack it again
Re: Psp Help by Infoseye(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Emmy2009: I have a psp but I mistakenly formatted the memory card and now it catn read iso games again......to play games b4,I used an app which I opened with the psp which then allows me to read the iso games in the psp Xmb screen but now I cant remember the name of the app....plz help...I just need to knw d name of the app so I can download it back cuz I can't view iso games in my psp again

Okay I was looking around and decided to assist you.

Okay is your PSP hacked? If yes what version? You can check this under system information. If you are sure its hacked, then format your memorycard. When you format your memorycard folders will appear PSP,MUSIC,PICTURE. Then create another folder called ISO now copy and paste your ISO games in this folder, disconnect your PSP by pressing O then goto your xmb and play your ISO games.

If your PSP is not hacked tell me what version your are on and I will assist you on what step to take.

(1) (Reply)

Uncharted 3 For Trade/sale.lagos Only / Pls Guyz..what Is The Price Of Fairy Used Ps2? / Ps2 Big 4 Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.