Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Work At Home Online: What It Take's To Make Money Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Work At Home Online: What It Take's To Make Money Online (435 Views)

Make Millions Of Naira From Your Home Online And Offline In Nigeria And Abroad / Work At Home And Make $250 - $1000 Daily To Spend As You Wish. / The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home Online: What It Take's To Make Money Online by xomega(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Compliment Nairalander, the mean fact of the issue is there is a lot of money to make on internet, and most people are leaving dollars behind the table my foreign mentor from Lincoln, USA told me that if i want to make money on internet i have to be persistence, educated, consistency.

And really i think about what he said and i said to myself many Nigeria need thing that could come fast, and on the internet is not suppose to be so.

When it comes to make money on internet you need a mentor, you need coaching some to hold by hand and show you what to do, i mean direct you, what to to first and what to last.

If you are really serious on making money on internet you can make up $500- $700 monthly and you have to be persistence, educated, consistency.
Re: Work At Home Online: What It Take's To Make Money Online by worldpointers: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2012
working from home has never been this easy,just choose a business of ur choice,get info about it, get internet connections and start off at once...for me,i earn with my phone some passive income from some european companies.all you just have to do is to put in a little effort,follow the guide lines and be patient.to earn some passive income,send a mail to nigerianforums@gmail.com or call 08037714868 for more info...

(1) (Reply)

4000 Tons Thai Perboil Rice Ready For Sale / Buy Kolanuts For #25000 And Sell For #49000 Within Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Floodlight In Lagos. Dealers Should Pls Check In,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.