Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ebay For Nigerians? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebay For Nigerians? (1816 Views)

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians / Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / 16GB Unlocked Gold Iphone 5S Sold On Ebay For $10,100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay For Nigerians? by sydriq(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2008
Has anyone ever tried purchasing from this site before? I am thinking that ebay is coming to the Nigerian market which is good if it is working like it should. check it out I was really surprised when I saw it and thought to find out first before I try it. www.firstnaija.com undecided
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by Onos55: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2008
Not tried it, but there are some interesting prices there! very nice site, though. I actually saw a Motorola Razr for N2,999, NOKIA 5200 for N1,999 and a Samsung c170 for N999. Interesting. I'll register there today and see. finally, it appears we are getting in the flow now with e-ommerce.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by anasey(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
Ebay For Nigerians?

what has that got to do with the phone session?? embarassed
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2008
, mMm' Nokia 5200 for N1,999 . . .stolen or fufu phone?? grin
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
dragnet:

bros thank u very very much for spotting that, i asked maself similar question too when i saw it.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
D. C. Abi now?? Even refurbished sef dnt sell 4 dt price
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by tobs(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
dragnet:

fufu xpensive pass that price
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by xanadu: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2008
dragnet:

dragnet:

D. C. Abi now?? Even refurbished sef dnt sell 4 dt price
tobs:

fufu xpensive pass that price
Nigerians. May God open our eyes to recognise signs of progress when we see it.
Anyway - without holding brief for anyone here, did any of the posters of the above quotes realise that the site in question seems to be an AUCTION site? Meaning the prices we see there now may not be the final price those items sell for?
I have seen the site, and I would rather say 'Well Done' to whoever's behind it all than condem something that has the potential of moving the nation forward in the area of e-commerce.
PS: I await the backlash (as has become usual on Nairaland) for my comments above.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2008
damn i'm so tired, need to listen to music, umm. . . what's it gonna be, what's it gonna be em em em, ooook, lets seeee . . ."Rihanna - SHUT UP and drive" woooohooooo. nice song. . .
brb need to read something constructive.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by xanadu: 3:22am On Feb 16, 2008
Dual Core:

damn i'm so tired, need to listen to music, umm. . . what's it going to be, what's it going to be em em em, ooook, lets seeee . . ."Rihanna - SHUT UP and drive" woooohooooo. nice song. . .
brb need to read something constructive.

As expected - believe me, Nairalanders will never disappoint you! Lol - barely two hours, and they fall in it! I quite agree, it's back to more constructive reading, back to my current novel, Mario Puzo's FOOLS Die. Great book, I recommend it to all here!
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 5:23am On Feb 16, 2008
NoiSe'
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 5:23am On Feb 16, 2008
NoiSe'
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by samuelk(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2008
@dualcore,se u get bif wit d guy?@poster,be careful,it might be the work of scammers behind this
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2008
shay una see trouble o, i dey one ma own dey sing, one confirmed refugee dey quote me. hmmmm hmmmmmmm, angry
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by sydriq(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2008
I asked because it said auction but most people dont read before posting replies.
thanks Xanadu you answered my question. Have you tried it?
As I could use it to auction stuff I can get for cheap here in the Uk.
Also, I have a property to rent in Nigeria could I get a site like gumtree does in the Uk and Europe?
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2008
I HOPE THESE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WILL COME BACK AND SAY NIGERIANS DUPED THEM, CuZ ITS SO CLEAR NA DEM WAN CARRY THEIR HAND FALL MUGU. CURSED BE YOU IF U COME BACK CRYING NIGERIANS DUPED U angry
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by sydriq(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2008
Dual Core I was born and breed in Nigeria Warri to be precise. I went to School and even did my NYSC there. so my eye dey shine. So do not think because i dont live there i dont know what i am talking about. i just saw the site and asked a question which required people who have used its opinion not pessimists.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2008
sydriq:

Dual Core I was born and breed in Nigeria Warri to be precise. I went to School and even did my NYSC there. so my eye dey shine. So do not think because i don't live there i don't know what i am talking about. i just saw the site and asked a question which required people who have used its opinion not pessimists.

Stories that touch.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
sydriq, u never stated that it was "auction" .you said "were sold for" . .so wht d heck you mentioning pessimists for??
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by sydriq(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
Dragnet do you know what EBAY is? If not check it out.
I said Ebay for nigerians?
Do you read or your hands move at random?
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2008
sydriq:

Dragnet do you know what EBAY is? If not check it out.
I said Ebay for nigerians?
Do you read or your hands move at random?

see see see, if u want to come here to start harassing people that have proven their worth here ten times over, u had better gotten the Bleep ouTTa here. geeeeeeeeeeeet lost.
if u want to let people know about something, say it, and shut up.
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by samuelk(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2008
tempers flying around
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2008
sydriq, if my fingers 're moving randomly @ least thats better than. . . . . *I bet you w0nt like it if I complete that sentence*
next time you want to put up a thread, make sure your intro' is more explanatory undecided
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by vowiski(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2008
***vowiski says this trend stinks with suckers.***
testing 1 2 3
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by Tdaves(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
why do you guys always like to criticize innnovations of other, rather than encouraging them.Please do change your thinking and lets encourage ourselves.

regards
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ T daves

with people like vowiski, we are ending no where
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by vowiski(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2008
info:

@ T daves

with people like vowiski, we are ending no where
na ur mouth o.
wetin dey worry u self.?
our last convers" rem.?
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by sydriq(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2008
I will not be dragged into exchanging words with both Dual core and Dragnet. But one thing I will say to you is that a Man who has proved his worth does not talk like you do, their speech exhibits character, charisma and charm.
I consider you scum because imagine you words it show your level.
So consider this the last words I would say to you because my words are too precious to use for low lives like you who think they are something.
Someone who is something does not need to say it, I know right from the on set of my conversation with them but with you guys I guess you are not worth it.Illiteracy is not just about the lack of formal education, illiteracy also shows when someone who has an uneducated mind speaks so I would say to you. try and learn it is not just for today but always it could help to increase your worth because you are not even worth the price of salt. How much do they sell it there do you know?
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by dragnet: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
sydriq, if ur level of literacy & education is responsible for ur present unwarranted insults & actions then I'd rather remain illiterate !
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2008
sydriq:

I will not be dragged into exchanging words with both Dual core and Dragnet. But one thing I will say to you is that a Man who has proved his worth does not talk like you do, their speech exhibits character, charisma and charm.
I consider you scum because imagine you words it show your level.
So consider this the last words I would say to you because my words are too precious to use for low lives like you who think they are something.
Someone who is something does not need to say it, I know right from the on set of my conversation with them but with you guys I guess you are not worth it.Illiteracy is not just about the lack of formal education, illiteracy also shows when someone who has an uneducated mind speaks so I would say to you. try and learn it is not just for today but always it could help to increase your worth because you are not even worth the price of salt. How much do they sell it there do you know?

so so noise, so so noise.
ok o, shay i no get worth pass salt. ahahahahahahahahhaha
ma Gf is laffing here. she talk say make she be the one to reply, but naaaa, she's making use of her two hands on something more important and i cant afford to let her stop.
so sydriq, can u puleeeeze leave now?
sorry we busted ur scam, wink
we strive to protect the intrest of everyone here so when poor scammers come by, we give them the big treat.
bros ya maga don fail, sorry sha. not me fault.
and talking about my worth, heheheheeee, i dont need to prove ma worth to u o, u no even be chic, but make i just tell u, over hold dey worry me steady so i dont need to scam, and i can put u and ur sorry ass on constant feeding for the rest of ur short termed life.

cursed be u and ur generation if u reply me, cUz u said these were ur last words.

yooouch, don't fUcking use ur teeth again
sorry waz talking to Gf undecided
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
Dual Core:

yooouch, don't fUcking use your teeth again
sorry waz talking to Gf undecided
i feel your pain
Re: Ebay For Nigerians? by DualCore1: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
info:

i feel your pain
i hope not under the hands of ma cyber wife. walahi if u ever in ya life touch darmy, i go drill holes for ur skull. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Arrived U.k Used Black Berry At Give Away Prices. Starting Price From 16k. / Bold2 And Galaxy Pocket For Swap For Bold5 Or Iphone / 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.