Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! (1011 Views)

Have You Ever Missed A Flight? / 9-year-old Stowaway Scoped Out Airport Day Before His Flight To Las Vegas / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! by bisoyeg(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,a friend missed his flight to Washington yesterday he holds a 2 year B1/B2 visa,the seminar he is going for is starting on monday 10th December till 13th December now he got another flight for early monday morning which means he will arrive in the US on 11th at about 9am local time,I wanna know if that would jeopardize his entry at the port of entry?
Please he needs advice I await your contributions
Thanks
Re: Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! by fittty(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Abi u r d one!!! Which one come be "My friend"...... Mtschewwwww! If you need help better be scincere oh else you'll get nada.
Re: Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! by Vicjustice: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
bisoyeg: Hi Nairalanders,a friend missed his flight to Washington yesterday he holds a 2 year B1/B2 visa,the seminar he is going for is starting on monday 10th December till 13th December now he got another flight for early monday morning which means he will arrive in the US on 11th at about 9am local time,I wanna know if that would jeopardize his entry at the port of entry?
Please he needs advice I await your contributions
Thanks
You're indeed a friend's keeper, you seem to know so much about your "friend" and you are able to give so much details about "his" circumstances...
But why do you have to do this for your "friend"?
Re: Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! by Mafamafa(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Let him make an hotel reservation and just go... He'll fill in the landing form and let him just fill in the hotel addy so they'll give him b2 rather than b1. He can email me asap.consults@gmail. Wish him or her luck. I stay n DC
Re: Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! by omega25red(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
There is no way for anyone to tell you what to expect when you get to your destination. Just tell your friend to have all his documents (hotel res, seminar info etc) ready. I hope he called the seminar to inform them that he missed the flight that way when the immigration officers call to verify his story there would be a reputable person to give them good info.

(1) (Reply)

US Visit Visa / Please Help Make This Decision / Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.