Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Uefa Champions League And All Coming Football Competition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uefa Champions League And All Coming Football Competition (1056 Views)

2.23.2016 Soccer Uefa Champions News Source / Hitv And The Uefa Champions Leaque / Hitv Wins Uefa Champions League Tv Rights: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League And All Coming Football Competition by amodu(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2006
I welcome you all to this room, this topic is being brought to the room just to know who among the 4 team remaining will win this uefa champions league, am refering to:

Barcelonal
Arsenal
AC Milan and
Villareal

I want to know the opiion of lovers of sports and football as a hole, i want us to have a conversation on footballing competition all over the globe.

Thanks to you as you post your comment because every comment you make will surely bring this conversation alive.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
So keep on posting and lets have fun over here, am refering to u all, lets share our view on all the league over the World, this coming world cup and all the football competi tion.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Latest Movies / Diploma In Sentence Transcription And Broadcasting / Classic Movies : "Must Own" (what's your list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.