Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year (23672 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Free-Kick Breaks Boy's Wrist In Friendly Match / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: U are nt in nigeria doesnt mean u nt suffering.Wat i said is dat u shuld cm bak and luk 4 smtin to do to be useful to ur family.U are old enough 4 dis kind of e-ranting.messi doesnt care if u exist either do ronaldo.Mehn! U nid to go and get a life,unles u wil end up achieving notin....Everytime person person person,stop claiming wat u are nt my frnd wake up

You are a person!

Come back so that my kids can turn out to be products of failed education system like you that can not type in proper English?

Is that your achievement? grin

You think I hate my own seeds as much as that?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: U are nt in nigeria doesnt mean u nt suffering.Wat i said is dat u shuld cm bak and luk 4 smtin to do to be useful to ur family.U are old enough 4 dis kind of e-ranting.messi doesnt care if u exist either do ronaldo.Mehn! U nid to go and get a life,unles u wil end up achieving notin....Everytime person person person,stop claiming wat u are nt my frnd wake up
Guy! Dnt be biase and sentimental.. I think both of them have been using illicit words against each other all the way. So, dnt face one and leave the other, else u'd be biased and sentimental. Capiché?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by pazienza(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
logica: Um, firstly it seems you don't have current news. You are stuck in the past. Messi's goals this year for Argentina have inspired victories. And if you want to speak of the World Cup here goes:

Johan Cruyff
Ruud Gullit
Frank Rijkaard
Marco van Basten
Zico
Socrates

All great players, yet could not inspire their teams to win World Cups. Yet they are rated ahead of:

Paolo Rossi
Mario Kempes
Bobby Charlton

...who actually won World Cups.

Marco proved his worth at two teams at a top level football,the netherlands and AC milan, he is a great player,but unlike the midget that is stuck at one team,he is not being hyped.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by logica(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
pazienza:

Cretin, eusebio inspired his crappy portugal team to a world cup semi final,considering the fact that your midget has not been able to replicate this feat,even with a star studded argentina team,i would eusebio's feat a victory.
Here is the 1966 Portuguese Squad:

1 GK AMERICO Ferreira LOPES 06 Mar 1933 FC Porto
2 GK JOAQUIM da Silva CARVALHO 18 Apr 1937 Sporting Lisbon
3 GK Artur JOSE PEREIRA 15 Sep 1931 Belenenses
4 MD VICENTE LUCAS 24 Sep 1935 Belenenses
5 MD GERMANO de Figueiredo 18 Jan 1933 Benfica
6 MD FERNANDO PERES da Silva 08 Jan 1942 Sporting Lisbon
7 FW ERNESTO FIGUEIREDO 06 Jul 1937 Sporting Lisbon
8 FW Joao LOURENCO 08 Apr 1942 Sporting Lisbon
9 DF HILARIO Rosario da CONCEICAO 19 Mar 1939 Sporting Lisbon
10 MD MARIO Esteves COLUÑA 06 Aug 1935 Benfica
11 FW Antonio SIMOES 14 Dec 1943 Benfica
12 FW JOSE AUGUSTO de Almeida 13 Apr 1937 Benfica
13 FW EUSEBIO da Silva Ferreira 25 Jan 1942 Benfica
14 DF FERNANDO CRUZ 12 Aug 1940 Benfica

15 FW Manuel DUARTE 20 May 1943 Leixoes SC
16 MD Jaime da Silva GRACA 30 Jan 1942 Vitoria Setubal
17 DF JOAO Pedro MORAIS 06 Mar 1935 Sporting Lisbon
18 FW Jose Seneca TORRES 08 Sep 1938 Benfica
19 MD Joao Custodio PINTO 09 Feb 1942 FC Porto
20 DF JOSE BAPTISTA 17 Feb 1941 Sporting Lisbon
21 DF JOSE CARLOS da Silva 22 Sep 1941 Sporting Lisbon
22 DF ALBERTO Augusto FESTA 21 Jul 1939 FC Porto

Coach: Otto Gloria (BRA) 09 Jan 1917

Do you see how many of the squad played for Benfica? The same "crappy" Benfica that won the UEFA Champions League in 1961 and 1962. And also was runner-up (second) in 1963, 1965 and 1968. Did you notice their period of strength was around the same time the "crappy" squad of Portugal was 3rd at the 1966 World Cup?

Teams win trophies, not individuals.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by pazienza(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So you named 2 players? Why not one?

What makes you think if you dash Argentina Iniesta to join Messi, Argentina would not win things?

Cretin!

Secondly, person, it is not about Iniesta and Xavi, it is about the La Masia training most Spain players have learnt or seen in action that makes Spain good. Iniesta and Xavi are just the best at it.

I will send you the thighs. grin

A person that says a player that has been named best in the world 3 consecutive times and who is definitely going to win it for the 4th year is not great?

Na special Kotangora pepper I go use suya am!

He is running from my questions at the moment. grin

Ewu, at least you have admitted that messi's success is tied to barcelona and their academy products. Little wonder he has failed to excel without them in argentina's national team. Cretin! Mpama!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by yemmy19(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tell ♍ƺ if u ar d messiless,would u leave barcelona

When He was young,had α hormone deficiency,he was rejected in d whole south-america.
He was brought to Spain,Barcelona came to His aids,provide jobs ƒσя his parent.
If ℓ̊ were in his shoes i wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ retire at †ђξ club cos if not ƒσя Barca nobody wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ ever hear abt Him
Long Live MESSIPHOBIA
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
quote author=Sagamite]

You are a person!

Come back so that my kids can turn out to be products of failed education system like you that can not type in proper English?

Is that your achievement? grin

You think I hate my own seeds as much as that?[/quote]U tink u are d only one dat lives in U.K?U are just a big fool,i hav travelled to many countries in europe.I have lived in north london for some yrs.Dia is no big deal living in U.K cos u hardly make it,so just chill bro u hav notin to offer.U are a big FOOL
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by logica(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
pazienza:

Marco proved his worth at two teams at a top level football,the netherlands and AC milan, he is a great player,but unlike the midget that is stuck at one team,he is not being hyped.
There is a reason the 2 most influential team-mates in the Netherlands squad were also his team-mates at AC Milan (Gullit and Rijkaard) - individuals don't win trophies; teams do.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Where is dat FOOL a.k.a *Sagamite*
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by AutoMahnn: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
bisikeys: Nuff said.... This is one of the finest ever. I have heard my parents talk about Zico, Pele, Segun Odegbami. How they play with so much skill and finesse.But me no see them play LIVE sha. I am so happy to see a player like messi in my generation.He has such a rare combination of skill, class, quality and HUMILITY........He breaks records each day with such ease. He plays football each time with such enthusiasm, the kind you find in a little boy smiley smiley smiley

Yes, HUMILITY is the key word here.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Enoyoh: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
[b][/b][b][/b]60 games== 85 goals, 53 games == 73 goals, 86 games == 86goals!
who is the greatest?
Answer: MULLER.[b]60 games== 85 goals, 53 games == 73 goals, 86 games == 86goals!
who is the greatest?
Answer: MULLER.[/b]60 games== 85 goals, 53 games == 73 goals, 86 games == 86goals!
who is the greatest?
Answer: MULLER.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Enoyoh: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
IF Muller had played 86 games he would have scored 100 goals.
60 games 85goals is far better than 86 games 86 goals. do your maths well.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by oyunoyun: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
toba: He's not. Tell him to score 15 world cup goals
@ Desdola: To me, Messi is the greatest footballer ever and one thing I like about him is his humility.

He's not. Tell him to score 15 world cup goals

" Toba" your problem is that you dont just want to appreciate the good things in other people, people like you will be proud, jealous, and hardly have feeling for others, even if he wins world cup you will tell him to go and win it 6times in order to outrun Brazil, Why? because it is your character, it is your attitude, that is who you are
even though you dont agree to the good things in life of the youngster, it does not change anything, neither him or you,everyone remains who he is.
Tell us your achievement and we appreciate it and encourage you, and not to castigate you" End of discussion!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by naijacloud: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Its an insult to compare d great messi with neymar
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Enoyoh: IF Muller had played 86 games he would have scored 100 goals.
What are u saying? Muller played 60 games and scored 85 goals. Messi played 66 games and scored 86 games. Plz, gather ur facts well before posting so u dnt insult urself...
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Enoyoh: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
dmcdad:
What are u saying? Muller played 60 games and scored 85 goals. Messi played 66 games and scored 86 games. Plz, gather ur facts well before posting so u dnt insult urself...

still saying the same thing. if Muller had played the same number of games he would have scored 100 goals.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Enoyoh:

still saying the same thing. if Muller had played the same number of games he would have scored 100 goals.
Nt the same.. Ur stat was wrong just admit it..
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Chanchit: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2012

100 goals with 40 offsides, you know they don't have offside rules then.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by TableLeg(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
It is only "IF" .... You can never be so certain he would have scored more goals if he played more games!
its a probability ....
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Enoyoh: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Chanchit:

100 goals with 40 offsides, you know they don't have offside rules then.

Mullers 85 goals without penalties, messi has about 25 penalties in the 86 goals.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Table Leg :

It is only "IF" .... You can never be so certain he would have scored more goals if he played more games!
its a probability ....
God bless u jare
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
pazienza:

Ewu, at least you have admitted that messi's success is tied to barcelona and their academy products. Little wonder he has failed to excel without them in argentina's national team. Cretin! Mpama!

You are a person!

You are still yet to tell me why you think Cristiano is great but Messi is not.

What has Cristiano done in the club and national teams that Messi has not done.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: U tink u are d only one dat lives in U.K?U are just a big fool,i hav travelled to many countries in europe.I have lived in north london for some yrs.Dia is no big deal living in U.K cos u hardly make it,so just chill bro u hav notin to offer.U are a big FOOL

You are a person?

You honestly think we are stewpid enough to think an illiterate like you has lived in the UK or is well-travelled?

Your moronic arsse think people can not make it in the UK? grin grin grin grin

Because those at your level and products of failed education can not? grin
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by coogar: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
pazienza:
A great player inspires his team to victory,messi has failed to do that so far for argentina. Go and and read about eusebio and his crappy portugal team,there is more to being a great player than just scoring goals. Cretin.

you have raised a good point - you are not just wording it properly....

messi is a great player and extremely talented but it also helps to have the greatest creative midfielders as team mates.....barcelona have 4 of the top 5 players in the world in their team - there's no way any striker would not score goals at barcelona. samuel etoo became a legend at barcelona.....

that being said, ronaldo and the other strikers from the other clubs cannot be compared. they do not have talented playmakers like messi does. you cannot compare ozil/alonso to xavi/iniesta. you cannot compare carrick/giggs to xavi/iniesta. everything has been designed to make messi the greatest club player in the history of football.....

until messi wins a world cup/copa america, he would not convince many football fans that he is indeed the greatest player of our generation. fat ronaldo, zidane, maradona, xavi, and pele would always have that edge over messi.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Enoyoh: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
dmcdad:
Nt the same.. Ur stat was wrong just admit it..

Messi has played 86 matches check it.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

you have raised a good point - you are not just wording it properly....

messi is a great player and extremely talented but it also helps to have the greatest creative midfielders as team mates.....barcelona have 4 of the top 5 players in the world in their team - there's no way any striker would not score goals at barcelona. samuel etoo became a legend at barcelona.....

that being said, ronaldo and the other strikers from the other clubs cannot be compared. they do not have talented playmakers like messi does. you cannot compare ozil/alonso to xavi/iniesta. you cannot compare carrick/giggs to xavi/iniesta. everything has been designed to make messi the greatest club player in the history of football.....

until messi wins a world cup/copa america, he would not convince many football fans that he is indeed the greatest player of our generation. fat ronaldo, zidane, maradona, xavi, and pele would always have that edge over messi.

I thought your were right or at least specious until the last paragraph.

I think Messi is already the greatest.

- He has been the world's best more than anyone.

- Despite Xavi/Iniesta being as good as they are, Messi is still better and more skillful than them.

- Despite not being an out-and-out striker, he has scored more goals than virtual all in that list, even those that are out-and-out strikers.

- For the out-and-out strikers in your list, he works harder than them and is more creative.

- For the offensive midfielders out of that list, he has more goals than them.

- For all of them, he has broken all their scoring ratios (bar Pele) and their awards won.

- Worse still, he is still young and is only at the midpoint of his career.

If there are football fans that would think he is not great like the person above, they, need to stop watching football.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by coogar: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:
I thought your were right or at least specious until the last paragraph.
I think Messi is already the greatest.

prove it.....

- He has been the worst best more than anyone.

i am guessing you mean world's best - its political....in 2010, milito/sneijder should have won it but the award still went to messi for doing absolutely nothing in the world cup/champions league.

- Despite Xavi/Iniesta being as good as they are, Messi is still better and more skillful than them.

iniesta/xavi are by far more skilful than messi....it is messi who needs the duo not the other way round. xavi/iniesta won titles for barcelona(before messi), they won titles for spain(without messi). messi has not won anything @ senior level without the duo.

- Despite not being an out-and-out striker, he has scored more goals than virtual all in that list, even those that are out-and-out strikers.

messi became a centre forward the season guardiola arrived in barcelona. etoo moved to the left side of the attack and henry moved to the right.

- For the out-and-out strikers in your list, he works harder than them and is more creative.

messi does not work as hard as rooney, etoo, drogba or david villa...but he's more creative than them!

- For the offensive midfielders out of that list, he has more goals than them.

messi stopped being a midfielder after they were dumped out in europe by man utd under frank rijkaard. guardiola moved him to the centre of the attack after that season. when he was on the right side of barca's attack, he was outscored by ronaldo, villa, forlan, etc.

- For all of them, he has broken all their scoring ratios (bar Pele) and their awards won.

ronaldo has a better scoring record in la liga.

- Worse still, he is still young and is only at the midpoint of his career.

he would be 27 by the next world cup - time is running out on him!

If there are football fans that would think he is not great like the person above, they, need to stop watching football.

messi is great, very great but i don't think he's better than cristiano ronaldo! messi plays in a far better team than ronaldo, equipped with the best creative midfielders in the last 5 seasons or thereabout! there's a reason spain have won all the international tournaments they have participated in since 2008 without messi....those 2 midgets(xavi/iniesta) are the force that make messi tick!

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Eifeh(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Football is not war, dat is what mumu-rinho fail to understand

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Eifeh(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Who can stop the world best?

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Sagamite(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

prove it.....

I think the 2 greatest prior to him were Pele and Maradona.

It is hard to make comparisons because:

- Maradona played in a not so strong club football team while Messi plays in the best football team I have ever seen.

- Pele played in an era when it was part-time fishermen that were footballers and never played abroad in his prime while Messi plays with some of the greatest athletes ever seen and plays in one of the best leagues in the world and frequently against the best in the world.

But against both he has won more individual awards and is doing the impossible while playing with the best.

Maradona is more inspirational but Messi has replicated everything he did individually on the pitch including his best goal.

Pele only played in an era where most of the players probably had my fitness, even the international players.

Okay, I lied about my fitness but you get the point. grin

coogar:
i am guessing you mean world's best - its political....in 2010, milito/sneijder should have won it but the award still went to messi for doing absolutely nothing in the world cup/champions league.

That argument is not even specious at all.

- They were not even in the 10 for both FIFA and EU awards.
- If it was political, a foreigner would not win an EU one.

coogar:
iniesta/xavi are by far more skilful than messi....it is messi who needs the duo not the other way round. xavi/iniesta won titles for barcelona(before messi), they won titles for spain(without messi). messi has not won anything @ senior level without the duo.

Nah! They play different roles but they surely do not have more dribbling skills, pace or dead ball skills than Messi.

Iniesta comes close in dribbling but is still behind.

Xavi comes close in dead balls but is still behind.

Vision-wise, they are both better but that is their job as midfielders.

As I said above, the two have the privilege of playing with many Barca/La Masia team-mates in national team. Messi does not. Unlike them, he has to play with team-mates that don't know the passing game he played last weekend and for 9 months in a year.

Put Iniesta in Argentine team and they would still win nada.

Put Xavi in Argentine team and they would still win nada.

It is the team style of play that makes Spain win. Xavi and Iniesta are key components, not the sole components.

coogar:
messi became a centre forward the season guardiola arrived in barcelona. etoo moved to the left side of the attack and henry moved to the right.

He mostly plays like a support striker, not an out-and-out striker.

Barca plays with 3 support strikers.

coogar:
messi does not work as hard as rooney, etoo, drogba or david villa...but he's more creative than them!

Even if THEY work harder than him, they are not even in his league to mention them in the same breath.

I said he works harder than the likes of Pele.

coogar:
messi stopped being a midfielder after they were dumped out in europe by man utd under frank rijkaard. guardiola moved him to the centre of the attack after that season. when he was on the right side of barca's attack, he was outscored by ronaldo, villa, forlan, etc.

And so?

He out-scored them when he left the midfield.

coogar:
ronaldo has a better scoring record in la liga.

And so?

Messi has a better scoring record overall.

coogar:
he would be 27 by the next world cup - time is running out on him!

27? That is 5 years still left in him.

Maradona won the WC at 26 and was still king at 30.

Pele won the WC at 30.

27? So?

coogar:
messi is great, very great but i don't think he's better than cristiano ronaldo! messi plays in a far better team than ronaldo, equipped with the best creative midfielders in the last 5 seasons or thereabout! there's a reason spain have won all the international tournaments they have participated in since 2008 without messi....those 2 midgets(xavi/iniesta) are the force that make messi tick!

Messi does have an advantage but CR is not even in his league.

Compare CR to the likes of Henry, Gullit, Muller, Di Stephano, Eusebio etc.

Messi plays in a great team, even in that team he is the best.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by tomakint: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Eifeh: Football is not war, dat is what mumu-rinho fail to understand
abeg tell them oooo, because some analyses here about the greatness of Messi is not only laughable but very irritating and pointless especially from coogar and pazienta undecided
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by tomakint: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

I think the 2 greatest prior to him were Pele and Maradona.

It is had to make comparisons because:

- Maradona played in a not so strong club football team while Messi plays in the best football team I have ever seen.

- Pele played in an era when it was part-time fishermen that were footballers and never played abroad in his prime while Messi plays with some of the greatest athletes ever seen and plays in one of the best leagues in the world and frequently against the best.

But against both he has won more individual awards and is doing the impossible while playing with the best.

Maradona is more inspirational but Messi has replicated everything he did individually on the pitch including his best goal.

Pele only played in an era where most of the players probably had my fitness, even the international players.

Okay, I lied about my fitness but you get the point. grin

That argument is not even specious at all.

- They were not even in the 10 for both FIFA and EU awards.
- If it was political, a foreigner would not win an EU one.

Nah! They play different roles but they surely do not have more dribbling skills, pace or dead ball skills than Messi.

Iniesta comes close in dribbling but is still behind.

Xavi comes close in dead balls but is still behind.

Vision-wise, they are both better but that is their jobs as midfielders.

As I said above, the two have the privilege of playing with many Barca/La Masia team-mates in national team. Messi does not. Unlike them, he has to play with team-mates that don't know the passing game he played last weekend and for 9 months in a year.

Put Iniesta in Argentine team and they would still win nada.

Put Xavi in Argentine team and they would still win nada.

It is the team style of play that makes Spain win. Xavi and Iniesta are key components, not the sole components.

He mostly plays like a support striker, not an out-and-out striker.

Barca plays with 3 support strikers.

Even if THEY work harder than him, they are not even in his league to mention them in the same breath.

I said he works harder than the likes of Pele.

And so?

He out-scored them when he left the midfield.

And so?

Messi has a better scoring record overall.

27? That is 5 years still left in him.

Maradona won the WC at 26 and was still king at 30.

Pele won the WC at 30.

27? So?

Messi does have an advantage but CR is not even in his league.

Compare CR to the likes of Henry, Gullit, Muller, Di Stephano etc.

Abeg free that guy you have given him enough lectures!!! Can you imagine him 'lecturing' us that C.Ronaldo is better than Messi shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.