Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (9988 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by bluestreak(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
for me I anticipate seeing Annawhite. She's awesome, weird, bold and phenomenal in her views.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad: I would love to meet... ***

*** = SID = SniperInADiaper grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dmcdad: 2:51am On Dec 12, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

*** = SID = SniperInADiaper grin
Ehn! If I hear! Anywayz, all join..
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by musulumi(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2012
1. Oluwaseun Osewa: what inspired u into creating Nairaland
2. Dyt: why are u so intelligent
3. Idowuogbo: what gives u such a sense of humor
4. Mukina: why are u always on point
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by laykhorn(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Dextra: I'll love to meet Seun Osewa. I want to see if he's as young as I imagined him. I just want to know what he's like.
Seun shld be 30 by nw... I av bn a guest here far bak as 2007..

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Can sum1 help ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ tell obinoscopy dat ∕̴Ɩ pretyy gal wud love to meet him

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2012
dafman10:

way out to wia? Wen i neva slap her yet? Abeg i still need to meet mukina2 and request to land her a dirty slap. Gbam.

You cheeky brat!
Mukina2 - please deal with him one time.Show him peppe today today! [quote author=dafman10]
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Idowuogbo...I am sure I would laugh my head off through out grin
Siena....I need a good lecture about automobiles
Okija Juju.....Crazy name, but he has an intelligent head on those shoulders
Berem....she just eems very mature and sensible
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by annawhite(f): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2012
bluestreak: for me I anticipate seeing Annawhite. She's awesome, weird, bold and phenomenal in her views.
looking forward to seeing u too!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by iamdsam: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2012
I don't know anybody's name in particular but I love nairaland. There's alot of nice people here. Nairaland is the best forum. I love you all
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by hollypagan: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2012
So every body wants mukina me wan marry her
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by BENZINA(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Just Beaf and Billionaire(FRESH AIR GROUP),i respect you.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by jerikoyan(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
teeo
:olola.luv shocked
tgirl4real
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Everybody Wanna See Idowuogbo, haven't u guys been Informed that we're married? angry angry

See Naija Fiffle and Awoof Snatching o
angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Ozegbe(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
holly-pagan:
So every body wants mukina me wan marry her
mukina is married...stop dreaming
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by alosiby92(f): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
irpheezy: Can sum1 help ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ tell obinoscopy dat ∕̴Ɩ pretyy gal wud love to meet him

Awwww, same here dearie smiley
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by mojounited(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'd like to meet Virgo.
Q: How she does it, and where her inspiration comes from? Can she be my TAMISHO? cheesy
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by abrajproperty: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
maclatunji
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
I will like to meet Missy-B and Sienna
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
I will love to meet the moderators..
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Titugirl(f): 1:54am On Dec 13, 2012
i would love to meet
not2long
k2039
design5
onila and
seun

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Madawaki01(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Maclatunji:normal pleasantries and see his face
okija juju: punch him
katsumoto:land him a dirty slap
ALL IGBOS ON NL: cane them
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2012
Sunymoore: I will loke to meet sexkillz in order to know y he constantly ban me
lmao till i Tear my cloth
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by deelicious: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Afam4eva
[b]
Berem

Virgo[b][/b]
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Opeyemibayonle(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
I would like to see Oluwaseun Osewa, and ask a lot of questions. Shi ke nan..!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by simdam500(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Coolval:- i think his cool *to tell more about his sexcapades*
Mazi Omenuko:- cool writer *second in position to the king of sexuality*
Donigspain:- .............................. Just too Good
Idowuogbo:- to ask her if shes taken *age no be barrier*
esere:- if he actually has d dream of becomin a pastor
Onila:- How many Picture Album has she got
soraya:- How long can she get laid

Lots... shout out to the unmentioned
sexkillz... that guy ehen

*lastly* how much does seun makes in 1 day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated] / snazzydawn - About Me / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.