Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is It Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong? (604 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong? by Chuksxp: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
I guess those into business would be able to understand this better. Anyway, let's say an MD sent his subordinate to go buy something for him. Let's say he comes to my shop and asks for the price of the item, I tell him it's #5000; then he prices it down to #4000. But as I'm about to write the receipt he tells me to write down #5000. Would this be called something like falsifying receipt?

Honestly speaking, I'm still a little bit confused as to whether it's ok or wrong. I know sometime ago I was convinced it was wrong but now I'm not sure. That's because we can look at it from different perspectives. Exhibit A: I initially gave him a price of 5k, so if he didn't do the hard work of pricing it down he would have still used up the 5k his boss gave him. Exhibit B: What if when I initially gave him the price of 5k he told me I had to give him a commission of 1k since he's buying from me, otherwise he would go somewhere else. So he pays me 5k, I give him the receipt of 5k, and give him 1k from the 5k he gave me.

I'm trying to be as clear as I can. I hope you all get the point. So what are your thoughts Please honest and serious answers only. Thanks & God bless!
Re: Is It Wrong? by k2039: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2012
It's called fraud

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong? by Walexz02(m): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Its not bad atleast when u buy the original product that worths the money given to you....

(1) (Reply)

Still On Christian Tithing / And What If You Die ! / Resignation Of Pope Was ‘linked To Gay Network’ In The Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.