Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

So Far On Uduaghan's Human Capital Development Agenda. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So Far On Uduaghan's Human Capital Development Agenda. (557 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Uduaghan Bags Fellowship Of Postgraduate Medical College / Governor Uduaghan Takes Over Okeoghene’s Case #saveoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Far On Uduaghan's Human Capital Development Agenda. by EfeTony6(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2012
Human capital development is the stock of competences,knowledge,and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labour and produce economic value.It is the attribute gained by the individual through education and experience.
From the above explanation of human capital development,you can agree with me that the six(6) major keys pointed out are:
1) Competences 
2) Knowledge
3) Education
4)Produce economic value
5) Personality
6) Experience
 We cannot dispute the fact that His Excellency Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan has recently demonstrated the above listed points of human capital development by investing huge amount on the Health sector,Education,Sport and Transportation.

1) In the area of competences,recently in the Eko 2012 Sports festival, as demostrated by team Delta, winning a total number of 288medals. This was as a result of the commitment of the governor to support the team,and also to improve on the sport sector recently before the players went for the completion.

2&3)  Education and knowledge: It is on record that Delta state spend N1.5 billion annually for scholarship programs,and also Delta as a state has the largest numbers of public paid doctors in Nigeria,along side the free health care programs which cost billions of Naira. The scholarship programs are classified into local and international scholarship.Recently about 55 persons received the cheque of N5million each to study in some of the best university of their choice outside the country. Courtesy of Governor Uduaghan,the commisoner of high education and scholarship board effective team staffs.

4) Produce Economic Value: We cannot also dispute the fact that these programs are of economic value to the state and individuals.Just like the team Delta players are going home with a cash price of N1million each for gold medals and we've close to 108 gold medals.This indeed has added economic value to both the individuals and the state at large.The recent awardees will also add economic value to both the state and the country in time memorial.This is because in the next 5-10years Uduaghan's scholarship scheme will produce professionals doctors,pilots,lecturers,movie stars,world stars in sports,etc.The total numbers of beneficiaries of Uduaghan's scholarship scheme has increase to 155 persons studying aboard.And one Mr. Ajaz is breaking records in Uk,as one of the best international student the school had ever admit.

Lastly when we refer to Experience and personalities,it's obvious that these persons benefiting from the scheme,will turnout to be more experienced and public figures who will uphold and protect the dignity of this state and country in the future. Permit me to state here,that the governor has delivered to the fullest on human capital development as part of his three(3) point agenda.God bless Delta state,God bless Governor Uduaghan,God bless you for taking time to read this article and God bless me as well.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make My Face Thinner So That You Can See My Cheek Nones Better? / She Defied Doctors & Became First Heart Transplant Mother / Ideas Of How To Combat Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.