Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria (6391 Views)

Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. / Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by yommyuk: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
It is not about losing faith in Nigeria, but losing faith in a weak leader who hasn't got a clue what he has let himself in for. sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
blink182: Our president must be high on crystal meth. You want us not to lose faith meanwhile you keep giving us reasons on a daily basis to do so.

crystal meth

you must mean valium and paraga - the man is in a permanent drunken stupor from which he occasionally awakens to misyarn and then go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
LOSE FAITH NA IM BE THE REAL THING NOW.

NIGERIANS SHOULD LET THEIR VOICES BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR. 'Nigerians have lost faith in Nigeria': TRUE, or FALSE.

Pls. VOTE now. Ad let ur groups in nationalities(not states) prepare to come together to vote in refrenda, too.

That is before u r catapaulted once again into anoda round of modern slavery ad mercantilism worse ad more dreadful than presently witnessed.

DO NOT LET THE CHURCH/RELIGIOUS Authorities ad Religions deceive u to pray for what u need ur votes to settle.

They are already made paid ad settled to the tunes of billions of naira years-into-years to go by interests that put u ad ur futures in jeopardy...... STUDY THEIR ADVANCED SOCIAL SCIENCES AD KNOW MORE of these.......
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
[b][/b]LOSE FAITH NA IM BE THE REAL THING NOW.

NIGERIANS SHOULD LET THEIR VOICES BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR. 'Nigerians have lost faith in Nigeria': TRUE, or FALSE.

Pls. VOTE now. Ad let ur groups in nationalities(not states) prepare to come together to vote in refrenda, too.

That is before u r catapaulted once again into anoda round of modern slavery ad mercantilism worse ad more dreadful than presently witnessed.

DO NOT LET THE CHURCH/RELIGIOUS Authorities ad Religions deceive u to pray for what u need ur votes to settle.

They are already made paid ad settled to the tunes of billions of naira years-into-years to go by interests that put u ad ur futures in jeopardy...... STUDY THEIR ADVANCED SOCIAL SCIENCES AD KNOW MORE of these..
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by dsolo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Fatdon: President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday urged Nigerians not to lose faith in the country as government was doing its best to address the numerous challenges confronting the nation.

The President said this at the 2012 Service of Nine Lessons and Carols, organised by the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Voice of Nigeria (VON).

Represented by the Minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku, Jonathan said that the present administration would not relent in its efforts to improve the standard of living of Nigerians.

According to the president, Nigeria’s challenges are not peculiar and insurmountable; they just require strong support and understanding from the citizenry to overcome them.

Jonathan said the Federal Government remained committed to the development of the economy for all Nigerians, irrespective of their status and religious backgrounds.

He urged Nigerians to use the season of Christmas to reach out to their compatriots who were in dire need of assistance, noting that Christmas was a period of love and faith.

In his Christmas message, the presiding bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM), Bishop Mike Okonkwo, urged Nigerians to use the Christmas season to reflect on the challenges confronting the nation.

He, however, urged them to stop complaining about the difficulties but to keep faith with God as no situation was too big or difficult for Him to handle.

Okonkwo called on those in positions of authority to seek God’s favour at Christmas by impacting on the lives of the less-privileged in the society. NAN

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/dont-lose-faith-in-nigeria-jonathan-urges-nigerians/

Faith under my foot?? When they were sharing laptops and plasma in a wedding smh
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
I see jonathan is now scared of all his talk talk but no action - he is scared not to be kidnapped by anybody and all he is trying to beg the masses by saying we should not loose faith , no be only loose faith na patience -e never start time will come when even the kidnappin thing will be from an insider in aso rock body go tell am dem go come carry him big belle pikin demand 3 billion usd.... Stewpid slow poke world class dummy president -
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Fatdon: With N2 billion house for sambo and
more billions for your banquet
house? U must be really joking sir.
NIGERIANS ARE FED UP! You and your
party sir have inflicted more wounds
on Nigerians because you have refused to fight corruption,
nepotism and favoritism. Its
unfortunate.
I am ashamed of GEJ being referred to as the
President of my fatherland,
Nigeria. He does not know what
he is
doing hence i said he lack WISDOM.

I quite disagree with you on this. And seriously the president isn't clueless he's just being focused on his mission which is captured below
Wikileaks: “Goodluck Jonathan Was Part Of The System Of Corruption That Had Impoverished The Niger 
Delta For Decades,” Says Jonathan’s Senior Special Assistant, Oronto Douglas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by yohannazack(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sir suky: We nigerians can't lose faith in Nigeria but we have lost our faith in PDP(PAPA DECIEVE PIKIN) and u Gej.
GBAM! U HAV SAID MY MIND. GEJ GO REST JOOR
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
NIGERIA KO NI BAJE.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
femi_seun: Most Nigerians voted for GEJ based on sentiments and not hearing the plans he had for the country. You will have to wait till 2015 and next time vote wisely
unfortunately, nigerians are perpetual f o o l s, take it or leave it. The choice of presidents over the years to come will justify me.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by ministergh: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
This mad man by his utterances nearly marred the election in Ghana last Saturday. A facility was uncovered in Accra which was speculated to be a facility operated by a joint team of Chinese and Isrealis. This facility was said to intercept electoral results faxed to the electoral commission and alter it before it reaches it. Quickly Mr. Obasanjo for reasons known to him rushed to the seen and said he the facility truly works for the E.C and that the E.C is not denying the fact. People had rushed to the seen because Ghana's electoral commission does not hide anything from the parties but in this case only the ruling party was speculated to be aware. Within an hour the electoral commission came out and denied in having any contract with any company to transmit information on its behalf. If it had not been God things would have been bad. People as a result started to believe he had a hand in whatever is going on. Ghana is a very democratic nation and they are able to keep it because they are faithful to the people. I hope Mr. Obasanjo learns to shut up next time.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Person dey talk or communicate, president i so much dislike u, i pray never to see u in any govt position again, nigerians have knew u already, ur judgement is in God's hand and u bishop mike dat is also speaking wat differenciate u and d president are u people not d same bird of d same feather flock together. Ur members are lackin, trekin from ur church down to house yet u cant make somethin for dem and u'll stil tel dem to hope in God, u dont need to tell us to hope in God, come rain come sun, God is wit his children. God save nigeria we need a reasonable leader who is wise and thinkin about his people not jonathan. Jona u fall naija hand sha, history dat can never been forgotten. I say shame unto u d first niger delta man to be president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by 1025: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
i comment my reserve because this whole thrash is becoming shameful.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by SELFWORTH: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Everyone is blaming GEJ for Nigerias problems. Lets guess some of them:

Corruption
Security
Sanitation
Electricity
water
healthcare system
Unemployment etc

Many Nigerians see a rich man as role models and develop compulsive urge to make money by any means necessary.

Nigerias problem(s) will be around for many decades and can only be eradicated by properly educating the next generation of 50 million young Nigerians on moral and character values, critical thinking and good citizenship.

These problems were there before him and will remain after him.

If you want change each citizen of this country needs to change including everyone here who posted a comment.

There is no miracle cure for the country's ills . We are the solution. If we all change as individuals Nigeria will change in no time .
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Ilekokonit: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
The fish rots from the head. This is Goodluck at the UN General Assembly. I think our President is severely dyslexic without knowing it
The guy on Jonathans left can't hide the fact that he is flabbergasted that someone as inept as Jonathan is leading Africa's most populous country
Nonentities ruling intellectuals.

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by yorubason: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Jona!!! go foreign embassies and see how people dey try get out the god-forbiden country. Jona!!! enter main streets and ask teenagers about naija dem go tell u to go to hell. To simply put, nigeria will stop to exist soon not even later. I actually want to see my land out of this union.Oduduwa republic!!!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Ilekokonit: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
The above picture proves that Goodluck is no substitute for Intellect and also proves that whatever you don't deal with in private will one day deal with you in public.
Perfect Preparation Prevents Particularly Poor Performance.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by abdullkabar(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2012
undecidedI cnt even find mine again,so wats he tlkn abt? :-/
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by morewealth(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2012
Next time you people shouldn't vote out of sentiments.
Before you all voted for him didn't you people checked his records that he is someone that doesn't deliver?

I never believed in Goodluck Jonathan thats why anything that is happening now doesnt suprise me.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Abbott(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2012
WARNING: You are about to be screwed again Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 2:08am On Dec 11, 2012
He, however, urged them to stop complaining about the difficulties but to keep faith with God as no situation was too big or difficult for Him to handle.

I can't believe a president of a country could utter such words when the nation is full of corruption(which is he is part of) and has failed enormously, say that in other countries that understand development and you will be kicked out from power immediately. Mr president you and your corrupt colleagues have being traveling abroad on many occasions, is it difficult to mastermind and bring those development you enjoyed in those developed countries back home. In case you don't know sir, we Nigerians are now the laughing stock(scape goat) in the world. All we want is development and jobs for the youth. We are tired of your corrupt party, your incapability and your lies. Nigerians, its time to take law into your hands and win back the power for the people. Finally my president.... Am disappointed in you, Nigerians voted for you thinking you will rescue them but you are sinking us gradually into the ocean. I lost faith in Nigeria from the very first day i was born...
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by stantob(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2012
Mr President, go and sleep.Nonsense talk.Why can't you take a bold step.You are a confirmed BANANA.Akamu like you."Don't loose faith in Nigeria". Can you imagine the arrant nonsense.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by hassymo5(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2012
u signed 18,000 naira minimum wage for a Man, wife and children,, a bag of rice is 10,000 naira....and he is suppose to train his children with 18,000... U the political class are there sharing millions every day,, living comfortable, i lost faith ever!!!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by tolupetas(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2012
we'll never lose faith in Nigeria but you GEJ. Go grow some balls SIR.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Mr Goodluck you and your people are taking Nigerians for a ride,we keep hearing of billions from our collective treasury being spent,yet no improvement in healthcare,Education or basic shelter and food for Nigerians.We are fed up...i only pity the president that will incur the nemesis of you and your party's evil deeds.when the Nigerian masses rise up,it will be worse than what happens in the Arab world.we are not fooled by,its better you guys wisen up over there in Aso villa.as long as these massive expenditure on the executive and legislators continue,as long as our senators are all billion dollar men,keeping to themselves what belongs to the whole nation...then the time is ticking,and we are approaching a great disaster,dont talk to us,u all should change ur ways.Nigerians are not fools,only a bit more patient.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by lanrefront1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nigerians will rather suffer like slaves under their kinsman than prosper like prince and princesses under a man of another religion or tribe.

Its not a curse, unless Nigerians can become more sophisticated in their reasoning, they will continue to suffer for along time to come.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
SELFWORTH: Everyone is blaming GEJ for Nigerias problems. Lets guess some of them:

Corruption
Security
Sanitation
Electricity
water
healthcare system
Unemployment etc

Many Nigerians see a rich man as role models and develop compulsive urge to make money by any means necessary.

Nigerias problem(s) will be around for many decades and can only be eradicated by properly educating the next generation of 50 million young Nigerians on moral and character values, critical thinking and good citizenship.

These problems were there before him and will remain after him.

If you want change each citizen of this country needs to change including everyone here who posted a comment.

There is no miracle cure for the country's ills . We are the solution. If we all change as individuals Nigeria will change in no time .
Dont mind the fools. They were part of the 12million people that voted for Buhari in 2011 elections. That election has since been won and lost but the defeated have refused to get over it. Part of the frustration of the defeated is manifested in the boko haram onslaught and cyber space attacks and curses on the president. Just ask these fools one single thing they expect from the president, they'll begin to CONVULSE. Just imagine this year alone, the federal govt will be spending close to N1trillion on fuel subsidy alone, despite every effort to clean up the payment system. Can any country make progress with such MADNESS, whereby over 25% of national budget is being spent on subsidizing consumption of gasoline? Compare N1trillion budget for fuel side by side with about N100billion for roads and N400billion for education. If this is not MADNESS then tell me what it is. The president saw this madness and wanted to remove the fuel subsidy so we can switch this resources to other important things BUT politics and ethnoreligious sentiments overtook people in the north and southwest. The opposition parties and hausas who felt GEJ took their turn grabbed the opportunity with both hands and frustrated the planned removal of fuel subsidy. Imagine what N1trillion can do on our roads, rail, job creation,education, health care,etc at the federal and state level. But alas STUPIDITY took the better part of them. The same bandits that wanted fuel subsidy, which they said is the ONLY thing they benefit from govt, now criticise govt for not doing OTHER things and not doing enough. What about your state governors? What do they do with 50% of the resources for the various states?

Yeye internet bandits! Speaking with both sides of their mouth, depending on how it suits them. When it came to killing 2million women and children to preserve the oil money, they all believed in Nigeria BUT when it comes to supporting a minority to rule Nigeria, they no longer believe in Nigeria. I can only say SORRY to these internet bandits
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 3:26am On Dec 12, 2012
tempest01: If we can collectively vote 4 a president who has a detailed and adequate plan to fight corruption in this country, I think development and other dividends will follow.
Nd. Dat person will b Buhari he has no record of. Corruption
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by lanrefront1(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Dont mind the fools. They were part of the 12million people that voted for Buhari in 2011 elections. That election has since been won and lost but the defeated have refused to get over it. Part of the frustration of the defeated is manifested in the boko haram onslaught and cyber space attacks and curses on the president. Just ask these fools one single thing they expect from the president, they'll begin to CONVULSE. Just imagine this year alone, the federal govt will be spending close to N1trillion on fuel subsidy alone, despite every effort to clean up the payment system. Can any country make progress with such MADNESS, whereby over 25% of national budget is being spent on subsidizing consumption of gasoline? Compare N1trillion budget for fuel side by side with about N100billion for roads and N400billion for education. If this is not MADNESS then tell me what it is. The president saw this madness and wanted to remove the fuel subsidy so we can switch this resources to other important things BUT politics and ethnoreligious sentiments overtook people in the north and southwest. The opposition parties and hausas who felt GEJ took their turn grabbed the opportunity with both hands and frustrated the planned removal of fuel subsidy. Imagine what N1trillion can do on our roads, rail, job creation,education, health care,etc at the federal and state level. But alas STUPIDITY took the better part of them. The same bandits that wanted fuel subsidy, which they said is the ONLY thing they benefit from govt, now criticise govt for not doing OTHER things and not doing enough. What about your state governors? What do they do with 50% of the resources for the various states?

Yeye internet bandits! Speaking with both sides of their mouth, depending on how it suits them. When it came to killing 2million women and children to preserve the oil money, they all believed in Nigeria BUT when it comes to supporting a minority to rule Nigeria, they no longer believe in Nigeria. I can only say SORRY to these internet bandits

Beaf! Sincere Nigerian, or whatever else your name is:

Why do you insist on repeating the same lines when it had been proven through so many avenues to be lies.

The Hosue of Reps Subsidy probe and so several other revelations has proven that Nigeria needs nothing in the region of that amount to subsidise fuel.

An amount of 300 million naira is more like what is needed. This amount is very much sustainable.

What your master GEJ is subsidising is corruption.

This is a simplified analysis of the matter without all the grammar and confusion you guys try to confuse us with.

When you or your master say, you need to remove oil subsidy which is merely a scamming clever way of increasing price of fuel: it simply means GEJ does not want the awoof-corruption money for him and his friends to stop, but because the burden of the awoof-corruption is indeed a great one, he wants it shifted off the neck of government and placed on the neck of the people.

So instead of the awoof-corruption money being collected from government, GEJ and his gang of merciless thieves will now be collecting it directly from the masses in form of higher prices.

The one they increased in January, we are now in December, where are the infrastructures they've deployed with it.

And it has been said repeatedly, why can't Nigeria as a country buy the fuel it needs itself. No other country uses traders of middle-men. It is absolutely unnecessary. It is merely to create an avenue for of chop-chop for PDP and its friends and cronies.

If YOU or your master GEJ is sincere and his concern is really the people, why does he not cancel the middle-men.

That is the simplest form of eliminating major bulk of corruption in the subsidy regime and the oil sector.

But you and your master wants us to beleiev the only way out is by causing untold hardship and misery for the poor masses.

Is that things are not already expensive enough or hard enough for the people?

Mr. Sincere Nigerian, I swear to God, you are a wicked soul, you are the rest of likes; so heartless. God will visit His judgement on you people and your children up to the third generation.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2012
lanre_front:

Beaf! Sincere Nigerian, or whatever else your name is:

Why do you insist on repeating the same lines when it had been proven through so many avenues to be lies.

The Hosue of Reps Subsidy probe and so several other revelations has proven that Nigeria needs nothing in the region of that amount to subsidise fuel.

An amount of 300 million naira is more like what is needed. This amount is very much sustainable.

What your master GEJ is subsidising is corruption.

This is a simplified analysis of the matter without all the grammar and confusion you guys try to confuse us with.

When you or your master say, you need to remove oil subsidy which is merely a scamming clever way of increasing price of fuel: it simply means GEJ does not want the awoof-corruption money for him and his friends to stop, but because the burden of the awoof-corruption is indeed a great one, he wants it shifted off the neck of government and placed on the neck of the people.

So instead of the awoof-corruption money being collected from government, GEJ and his gang of merciless thieves will now be collecting it directly from the masses in form of higher prices.

The one they increased in January, we are now in December, where are the infrastructures they've deployed with it.

And it has been said repeatedly, why can't Nigeria as a country buy the fuel it needs itself. No other country uses traders of middle-men. It is absolutely unnecessary. It is merely to create an avenue for of chop-chop for PDP and its friends and cronies.

If YOU or your master GEJ is sincere and his concern is really the people, why does he not cancel the middle-men.

That is the simplest form of eliminating major bulk of corruption in the subsidy regime and the oil sector.

But you and your master wants us to beleiev the only way out is by causing untold hardship and misery for the poor masses.

Is that things are not already expensive enough or hard enough for the people?

Mr. Sincere Nigerian, I swear to God, you are a wicked soul, you are the rest of likes; so heartless. God will visit His judgement on you people and your children up to the third generation.
N300million for fuel subsidy? This is one example of shameful ignorance of the so called critics. Unfortunately criticisms based on this sort of shameful ignorance abound on NL. Criticisms based on ignorance is not different from the ranting of a fool. The supplementary budget proposed few days ago for fuel subsidy for the remaining part of 2012 is N161billion. This N161billion will be addition to N888billion(most of which has been spent) in the 2012 budget for subsidy, passed earlier by NASS. The proposed spending on fuel subsidy in 2013 budget is over 900billion. In that NASS are ACN and CPC(your masters party) members, yet they pass this budget because they have the real facts and figures on this issue. Therefore, my friend, open your mind to knowledge
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by banki(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
sincere nigerian, i have told you severally that its obvious you work for the government i dont have a problem with that, if your job function is to come and defend government policies at online forums i also dont have a problem with that.

I have a problem with people like you behaving as if you leave in MARS and not in NIGERIA, you blame everyone else apart from the government for every problem as if the president was not elected to solve problems, I see fuel scarcity almost everyday you say its the governments enemies, I see insecurity , you say its governments enemies, I see hunger you say its not the governments fault.

Yet, the government that you support wants to cut cost of governance by employing more ministers and special assistants and pay them for doing nothing ike you, yet the goverment cant make sacrifices for its people, yet in the midst of all the trouble the government thinks a banquet hall and a security bridge at the villa are priorities of a president, a government that reacts to the flooding incident weeks after the country was flooded, a government that feels the solution to any problem is throwing money at anyproblem, a government that spends recklessely on things that dont matter, a government that claims they have fixed the health care sysytem in nigeria but sends his wife abroad when she falls ill, agovernment that is insincere to the plights of the common man, a government that is sorrounded by thieves known and unknown,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food For Thoughts On The Akwa Ibom Stadium / SCAM ALERT: Relief Disbursement Collation Form / Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.