Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Advertise And Promote A New business/company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Advertise And Promote A New business/company (517 Views)

A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. / Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise And Promote A New business/company by uchdollar111: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
I just lunched an infant e payment solution company to mitigate the problems of e payment system in Nigeria pls NL how do I promote and advertise the company for Nigerians to embrace it.
Re: How To Advertise And Promote A New business/company by uchdollar111: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm asking what medium is best for the advertisment. Is it internet, news papers tv, or radio and about how much do you think will be enough

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top Banker Denies Wrongdoing Over £5bn Missing Funds / Amancio Ortega Emerged 2012 Highest Gainer, Toppled Warren Buffet / Secretary Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.