Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Spending The Last Weekend Of 2012 In Ghana . . . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spending The Last Weekend Of 2012 In Ghana . . . (666 Views)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / Enjoy A Weekend Of Fun In Badagry, Visit Historical Sites, Whispering Palms, Etc / Spoil your spouse to a weekend of fun and tour of slave routes in Badagry... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending The Last Weekend Of 2012 In Ghana . . . by chaotik(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
need help asap as am thinkin of spending dis years last weekend in dubai or ghana

thinking ghana though cos of possibility of convincing friends we all go for a weekend . . .

need tips on trips and fun stuff to do . . .

so short time to plan

thanx

(1) (Reply)

I Won Two Tickets To Barbados, But I Don't Know Who To Take With Me :-S / How Do I Apply For An Admission In The Usa,please,kind Replies / Rwanda Introduces Ebola Screening -- For Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.