Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Make N50,000 Monthly With Information Marketing In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make N50,000 Monthly With Information Marketing In Nigeria (3673 Views)

How To Start Earning Between #20,000 -#70,000 Monthly With Your Facebook Account / Make N50,000 From Dealdey In 4 Easy Steps / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N50,000 Monthly With Information Marketing In Nigeria by ikee(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dear Fellow Nigerian,

I know how much you have strived to make money online at least to clear some of your debt. Don’t ask me how because I was once like a host of other Nigerians who have wasted money on E-books and Seminars without any headway. I wanted to give up until I stumbled on a material. My life began to change instantly.

In a few minutes, I will unveil the hidden secret of making N50,000 or more in Nigeria. In fact, if you follow my step-by-step Guide, in your first week of putting this system to work, you will start seeing results. If you are ready to change your life before December 28th 2009 and beyond, then take out a few minute and study this guide.

The Profits in Information Marketing

Information Marketing is one hell of a business that can make you massive income. It is the best so far when it comes to selling things. As far as i am concerned and even many other marketers would tell you it is the best and easiest way to make money because as long as there is a problem that people needs to solve, you will always make money.

The person i learnt this information marketing from of whom i am grateful about is a marketer called Akin Alabi. This one secret marketer that has made lots of money selling to Nigerians.
I remember last year December, he looked for a hungry niche in Nigeria and he created a product around that niche market. This was in December when people were saying things are hard. Guess what?

He went on to make about N3 million in less than 45 days right here in Nigeria. Infact in one particular day he made over N260,000 in one single day over and over again.

As a smart marketer that i am, i decided to apply some of the strategies that i learnt from him and they began to make like MAGIC. I also looked for a niche and i made my first N45,000 in less than 7 days.

Ever since then i have made money over and over again.

WHAT IS INFORMATION MARKETING?
Information marketing simply means selling informations. But this time you are selling it at a price. For example what you are reading right now is an information product.

Am selling this report at N4,700 and I hope to sell 200 copies in my first month. That would be about N940,000. Excluding the money i am using for advert i would make at least N700,000 profit selling this simple short report. And guess what?

It wont take me more than 4hrs to complete this report. Infact right now i am writing this report in an hotel in Lagos. I just decided to stay there and have a nice time on my own. So while having a nice time, i am taking four hours to write something that would fetch me nothing less than N700,000!
That is what this business it's all about.

THE PROBLEMS NIGERIANS HAVE

One problem with many Nigeria is that they want to make dollars!... Make money not dollars. Money is money no matter the currency. I would rather make N150,000 weekly than make $500 weekly.

That may sound strange because i have seen people who act as though it is better to make $500 than N150,000.

In this report i will show you the hidden millions in the Nigerian market and how to tap into it. So for once forget about the dollars. Just think of making cool cash that’s what matters most. I will show something that you can do now and by the end of this week you would have been at least N50,000 Richer. If you will only apply what you will learn in this report then making money will never be a problem to you again. Never

Consequently, I have got a lot of things to do right now. No much time to reveal the entire secret in this forum. Why not get the complete info? I have just given to you an excerpt from a powerful e-book that has changed my life in 2007. I don’t bother about making money because I know what to do to get money. You too can be next.

When you order my e-book today, you will own the right to resell it to others as well as apply the step-by-step Guide. So you will make money reselling to others as well as practicing. For instance, if you sell each at N4700 and you sell only 200 copies which you can sell in your first week with my secret. Please do the calculation yourself. Wow! Money is sweet and easy.

I have limited Copies available today. If you order right away, you get my Bonus E-book on How to Make money as an Affiliate.”

To Order today, Follow this step:
Send an Email to sales@danbaba.com and you will receive a reply if it is still available

Thanks for Reading… act now!...Without money, you can’t live a good life.

Ikenna``
Limited Copies Left…. Take action today and live a fulfilled Life.

P.S. You’ve limited time to take advantage of this. I don’t like delay because it’s very dangerous. This business can change your life. It’s not time consuming. You can keep your job and still do it or quit and enjoy your life.

P.S.S. Your satisfaction is Guaranteed because all the people who have ever tried it have achieved result in about 30 days. They can’t all be wrong. Join the Money Makers in Nigeria.

P.S.S.S. Remember, It’s a 2-Way Income Secret. The information business can change your life financially as well as the resell right. You can never loose with this business model. Try it after all you have been trying before. I know the answer has found you.
Re: Make N50,000 Monthly With Information Marketing In Nigeria by ikee(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
For any questions or enquiry, drop it here or send an email to the recommended email address.

(1) (Reply)

Club Jerseys, Quality And Customised In Here / All The Ebooks U Ever Needed - [for Sale] / How To Be A Consultant With Gerson Lehrman Group And Earn Huge Cash Hourly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.