Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? (854 Views)

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / How To Be A Feminist: Drive A Brt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
share you experience if you have ever being married to a feminist or involved with one? Most times, we do hear the stories of feminists who were ones married but never the stories of the ones they were married to. So tell us your experiences.
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by pleep(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2012
I would rather die the most terrible death ever than to even date a feminist. Men who do usually end up scared for life.

Its funny feminists create the 'mysogenists' they always complain about grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2012
^ yeah one of life's many self fulfilling prophecies undecided

Feminism *sigh*.
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by pleep(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2012
I love seeing non-feminist women. wink

Haha all my repressed chivalry comes flooding back!
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Feminism. It's like a non-starter topic. You want to go in deep with detail but tire and die.

Post-feminism is all the rage in London. If I see one more mum entrepreneur with a cupcake/muffin stand.. angry

I think ill try and hold true to my own ideals
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 11, 2012
Flytefalls: Feminism. It's like a non-starter topic. You want to go in deep with detail but tire and die.

Post-feminism is all the rage in London. If I see one more mum entrepreneur with a cupcake/muffin stand.. angry

I think ill try and hold true to my own ideals
undecided
i cant even get you. Whats post feminism
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2012
I'm a proud feminist grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2012
What's feminism and who's a feminist?
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2012
souldust: i cant even get you. Whats post feminism

Post-feminism (my own lazy definition): holding feminist values while fully embracing femininty.
Re: Have You Ever Being Married To A Feminist Or Involved With One? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
God forbids. I say Tufiakwa angry angry
I'm with pleep on this one

(1) (Reply)

how true is this / Yoruba Social Etiquette / Our Culture: See What We Saw In Our Street: Izaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.