Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear (694 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by 2sexy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hello friends,

I was just thinking out loud, lol.

What are those things that people buy during this Xmas season?

Could help me out...?
Re: What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by legalwealth(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
2sexy: Hello friends,

I was just thinking out loud, lol.

What are those things that people buy during this Xmas season?

Could help me out...?

chickens or let me say fowls...

As simple as ABC.

Can this be sold over the internet?
Re: What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by 2sexy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
legalwealth:

chickens or let me say fowls...

As simple as ABC.

Can this be sold over the internet?
lol.. you got me cracked up with that. I wan tap in to thsi season and see how much I can make.
Re: What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
The price of fresh tomatoes has sky rocketed coz plenty women are ordering for it. I even saw one website on sales of fresh tomatoes. You can order for yours now. They sell turkey also.
Re: What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by legalwealth(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Vanneni: The price of fresh tomatoes has sky rocketed coz plenty women are ordering for it. I even saw one website on sales of fresh tomatoes. You can order for yours now. They sell turkey also.

You go sabi business..
Re: What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Toys, remedy clothes, easy to post gift...wrist watch etc

but these one na die

fowl......chicken( heavyweight) and cooking......ingredients
Re: What Do People Buy During The Festive Season-- XMAS And Newyear by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2012
legalwealth:

You go sabi business..
Naso grin

(1) (Reply)

INVESTMENTS TOWARDS 2013 !!! / 100 Distributors Needed Nationwide / How To Decide Which Business To Go Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.