Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Jobs On Line,get It Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs On Line,get It Free. (657 Views)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal / Jobs On Line,get It Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs On Line,get It Free. by dern33: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2008
HI LANDERS,U CAN MAKE UR COOL MONEY ON LINE BY SIGNING UP FREE INTO THIS UNDERLINED WEBSITE.IT LOOKS SCAM? NOOOOOOOOOOO.TRY IT.ITS FREE AND PAYS WELL.

websites: www.dern33.dubaimlm.com
Re: Jobs On Line,get It Free. by Brsmiles(f): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2008
The site is a SCAM!

From http://internetscamphishing..com/2008/01/is-dubaimlm-scam.html

I have received no less then 10 emails all wanting me to join DubaiMLM.com so I decided to dig a little deeper.

It didn't take me long to see the similarities between DubaiMLM and BankMLM that was floating around the Internet a few years ago using almost the EXACT same scheme.

Turns out that BankMLM was nothing more then a email harvesting scheme that many thousands of people fell victim and not a single penny was ever paid out.

Running a Whois on DubaiMLM just about floored me when the name of the person that registered this name.
--------
Registrant:
AATurboCharge Marketing Inc.
2710 Thomas Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
US
954-818-2249

Domain Name: DUBAIMLM.COM

Administrative Contact:
Angelo P, Phillip justask1234@gmail.com
2710 Thomas Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
US
954-818-2249
-----------------

This just about floored me on two accounts.
Angelo P, Phillip AKA: Phil Piccolo AKA Johnny d'Angelo, Phillip Angelo P., Joseph Stevens, and Felix Angelo.

YES they are indeed all the same person. He seems to like to change his name as he moves from one scheme to another, but obviously just changes them around a little bit so he doesn't get confused himself.

This just so happens to be the very same person that was indeed behind the BankMLM Scam as we'll as several other mlm type scams over the last several years including the AATurboCharge MLM that he used as the registrant to register DubaiMLM.

For those of you not familiar with Phil Piccolo, a simple Google search for
"Phil Piccolo"
brings up a whopping 262,000 results jam packed full of different schemes he has been a part of over several years. In fact, he is referred to many as "The one-man Internet Crime Wave"

The DubaiMLM scheme makes some outrages claims right off the bat that should instantly send up red flags.
Here's how it works:

DubaiMLM will PAY YOU $50 just for signing up for FREE!
DubaiMLM will PAY YOU $10 per EVERY PERSON YOU REFER to sign up for FREE!!
DubaiMLM will PAY YOU $1 for EVERYONE PERSON that joins your DubaiMLM network up to 50 LEVELS DEEP!!!!

WOW- that's a lot of money they are willing to just give away. Of course for you to participate they want all your personal information including an active email account and your Social Security Number if you want to see any of this supposedly Millions they are going to give out.

My advise- if you have already fallen victim of this scheme- IMMIDIATLY log into your back office and change ALL of your personal Information (if it's not to late) and warn all the people that you may of got into this to do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Manager Urgently In Ibadan. / Fcmb Test In Abuja / Choice Jobs @ Choice Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.