Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Features Durella In New Single, intimate Seduction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Features Durella In New Single, intimate Seduction (798 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Features Durella In New Single, intimate Seduction by eaglechild: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2012
You could say it again that busty Nollywood
actress, Cosy Orjiakor has stone-cut guts
because only a bold actress would dare do a
song again after the fiery missiles fired at
the attempts of the previous actress (Tonto
Dike).
Sexual Seduction according to Cossy is
produced by Durella & Ikonic music and it's
the first job done in her Playgirl Studio.
Cossy goes all sexual in the song as she sings
about an unappreciated woman. The song has
interjections coming from Durella; the Zanga
king himself.
In October, Cossy had tweeted 'Play girl
mansion is now open. Pls send the left over
rams ...A pretty big boobs chef will make a
delicacy out of em'.
She also disclosed 'My Album launch is
Dec,15, Venue ..in the sea..Prest Boat
Cruise.. life band ...buffet..and lots of take
home gifts. 1st class affair', she said.
m.allafrica.com/stories/201212101431.html/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Features Durella In New Single, intimate Seduction by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2012
Mstcheewww!! The only good this babe is her Milk factory

(1) (Reply)

"You Are The Bestest And I'm The Luckiest"... Prezzo Is Deceiving Goldie Again / Exclusive Interview- "Do I Really Think We Are Number One? Not Yet"- Banky W / Basketmouth & Aycomedian Twitquarrel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.