Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Thank You All.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35904 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Thank You All....
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sorry about your condition but before I can give you a dime, you either scan your admission letter and post it here or alternatively I have a former course mate who is a popular lecturer in that institution, meet him let him verify you and I'll ask him to help with something little. U can also post your matric number so I give to him not just posting one account number that has no name close to your so called name.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by blank(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
@K2wise, when you verify, pls let us know on this thread so if we can help, we will.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2012
I really would like to help but these days i dont trust anybody.its very risky helping a nigerian,i dont know whether to believe this story or not because we have so many wicked and thoughtless people around,infact as i am typing this,i am telling my sister about your issue and she is like u better be careful,u know this is nigeria,nigerans can say anything and do anything to get money from people as this is xmas period,anyway scan your admission letter,admission form on nairaland before i can consider

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2012
Am still waiting for your response poster. I've discussed with my friend /course mate. Who happens to be a lecturer in your school.
Re: Thank You All.. by Geomac: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2012
k2wise: Am still waiting for your response poster. I've discussed with my friend /course mate. Who happens to be a lecturer in your school.

As soon as you confirm it please let us know. I will also support him.
Re: Thank You All.. by inwangobio(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Geomac:

As soon as you confirm it please let us know. I will also support him.
I will also support if verified, am waiting.
Re: Thank You All.. by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Your father is still having kids even though he is unable to take care of the ones he already has? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Are you sure you are ready to be helped?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Mrsmansson(f): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why is it Taking the op so long to reply back.thought he needed help Asap.
Re: Thank You All.. by samtoye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
K2 Wise, Thank you for your wisdom. I was reading this with my office colleagues and they had similar concerns, as my people would say "meeting a bad person can make you stereotype a good person". I have such skepticism about this young man but let him prove me wrong. The first thing i did was to put his name in Google and trust me that oracle gave me enough data about him, you guys should give it a try (google the name) and make your conclusion but if he is genuine i am ready to help too.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2012
If he is genuine,how come he has not come back to place his necessary documents here on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by maclatunji: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Beware! Perform due diligence before parting with your money.
Re: Thank You All.. by Johndoe100(m): 1:58am On Dec 14, 2012
Kobojunkie: Your father is still having kids even though he is unable to take care of the ones he already has? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Are you sure you are ready to be helped?

So he should be held responsible for his fathers actions? Classic kobo SMH!!

7 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2012
maclatunji: Beware! Perform due diligence before parting with your money.
abi o.i am beginning to suspect the poster sef
Re: Thank You All.. by fergusen: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2012
fergusen: His name is not on the list of admitted students.
This is the school website.
http://www.ksuportal.edu.ng/ViewAdmittedStudentsSpecial.aspx

I just confirmed that with a phone call.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2wise:

lol @ poster nairaland is not a place to defraud people wit cock and bull stories,trust me nairalanders are very smart people.fyi monkey no dey lagos again,everybody don wise up.lol,yeye dey smell.i just knew there was something fishy about this poster.mshewww
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2wise:

Re: Thank You All.. by blank(f): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
The first red flag was that the name he introduced and the account name were not the same.
Re: Thank You All.. by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Beware of what I call the "emotional fraudsters"- they are looking to scam with emotional stories that are meant to melt your heart and remove logic from your reasoning. Beware!

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
blank: The first red flag was that the name he introduced and the account name were not the same.

That's exactly the first thing I noticed in his post but I felt maybe its not his personal account. The sad thing is for every person that has genuine claims, he's overshadowed by fraudsters and that's made everybody wary of helping the people truely in need.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
at all am sorry i din't reply to ur quetns just dat i din't hav mb to visit da thread should i do this just for christmars celebration never i am telling the God heaven knows i am... For the name am usin stephen Ikani outside but the name on my certificate is Ikani Omaga i wil upload my admition letter when i can get airtime... I'll make it snappy probably by sunday i shall do so then you guys will verify from the two photos thank you all and God bless you in anticipation
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ikanium: at all am sorry i din't reply to ur quetns just dat i din't hav mb to visit da thread should i do this just for christmars celebration never i am telling the God heaven knows i am... For the name am usin stephen Ikani outside but the name on my certificate is Ikani Omaga i wil upload my admition letter when i can get airtime... I'll make it snappy probably by sunday i shall do so then you guys will verify from the two photos thank you all and God bless you in anticipation
ok,am waiting then,i am planning to do brazillian hair for xmas,maybe i can remove some money out of it to contribute to your education while i buy the one that is not as expensive as the one i intended buying for xmas.d life of a nigerian and his educational life is more important to me but first i must verify your claim before i contribute my own quota
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ikanium: at all am sorry i din't reply to ur quetns just dat i din't hav mb to visit da thread should i do this just for christmars celebration never i am telling the God heaven knows i am... For the name am usin stephen Ikani outside but the name on my certificate is Ikani Omaga i wil upload my admition letter when i can get airtime... I'll make it snappy probably by sunday i shall do so then you guys will verify from the two photos thank you all and God bless you in anticipation

I find it hard to believe you after the long silence and delay, I wouldn't even pay into another's account.
Don't bother scanning anything here, just drop your number and I'll have a lecturer call you. Then I can come back here and verify your claims so others can help you.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2012
k2wise: I find it hard to believe you after the long silence and delay, I wouldn't even pay into another's account.
Don't bother scanning anything here, just drop your number and I'll have a lecturer call you. Then I can come back here and verify your claims so others can help you.

I think this would be the best option. I too am willing to help, but not based upon what the OP has posted here so far. And I would be more comfortable if we went via TeHN, so the collection can be paid DIRECTLY to the uni.

Just the way I see things, not sure how others may feel.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by fergusen: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2012
S/N Jamb Reg No Applicants Name Faculty Department CourseOfStudy
25633516IC OMAGA IKANI NATURAL SCIENCES BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
maybe he is not a scam.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2012
thats my details above i was offered biological sciences.... I shall be going to the school by monday the day after tomorrow.... My number is 08133481601 i can meet anyone to comfirm i am genuine
Re: Thank You All.. by tellwisdom: 3:43am On Dec 16, 2012
Guy, you wan use my money drink beer abi?? undecided undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2012
@OP, your hustle must be pretty tight, you could afford an ipad3 just for "swags" a couple of months ago.

Its a bit erhm, weird that you could afford an ipad but have no bank account undecided

The lies, jonzing, truths we say online sometimes catch up with us offline.

May God help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1048449/samsung-galaxy-tab-vs-apple#12179623

5 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2012
ifyalways: @OP, your hustle must be pretty tight, you could afford an ipad3 just for "swags" a couple of months ago.

Its a bit erhm, weird that you could afford an ipad but have no bank account undecided

May God help you.

Lol. nwanyia sef. Why you wicked like this?
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2012
ifyalways: @OP, your hustle must be pretty tight, you could afford an ipad3 just for "swags" a couple of months ago.

May God help you.

now this explains everythin,i've hands off from your matter.ifyalways thanks for the clarification.wonders shall never end
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2012
that was a copy and paste post from naija loaded just wanted wanted to create a thread and attention please don't use this posts to judge me... I don't have anything God knows please help me please sir.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.