Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

This Guy Wants To Sell Ourdailyhealth.org For N4,000 Only! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Guy Wants To Sell Ourdailyhealth.org For N4,000 Only! (619 Views)

Familycliniconline.org For Sale / Get Free Domain Name (.com, .info, Org) For Free Here / The Domain Name Nigeriadirectory.org For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Wants To Sell Ourdailyhealth.org For N4,000 Only! by hazh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi all,

This is Azuka Ozegbe,the owner of OurDailyHealth.org
I am selling the domain at N4,000 only.

It is hosted by Syskay.com(one of Nigeria's best
hosting company)

OurDailyHealth.org is a blog I have owned and managed
for the past one year plus.

I have never monetised the blog in any day.So I have
never bothered about making money form the blog.This is
because I was too busy with some other things.

But right now,I want to sell away OurDailyHealth.org
for N4,000 only.

If interested,call me on 08061523260 and we will talk
about payment and transfer issues.

Thank you,
-Azuka.

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways In Which Web Site Owner Make Their Money / How To Know How Much Your Twitter Account Worths. / 3 Ways To Get Real, Cheap, Fast And Thousands Of Facebook Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.