Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Is Your Favourite T.V Commercials? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Favourite T.V Commercials? (667 Views)

[b][/b] Drop In Here For Your Favourite T.V Jingles/commercials / Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite T.V Commercials? by tomakint: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
What Is Your Favourite T.V Commercials?
I will forever relish the qualities, message deliveries and melodies of music of commercials in the 80s and mid 90s on Nigerian Televisions from Eko Bank (the particular one featuring Nobert Young where he sang along with a lady, “the bank for quality banking, the style of Excellency in all all things…..”) to the now defunct UBA tunes, “bank wisely with UBA, the wise choice in banking……..U.B.A”, it was qualities, concordant tunes galore. I remembered then when my favourite commercial is on, my younger brother would scream my name and shout, ‘Milo gba gba gba gba gba gba Milo” it was real fun in those days while growing up. However, my all time favourites were two; the first was the milo commercials of the late 80s to early 90s and the second was the gold lager beer (I am a teetotaler) commercials of the early 80s then where two giants ‘Gold Lager Beer’ bottles were dancing in a club and one after the other each bottle gradually changes into a man and a woman digging it in the club, it was waostic way back then, what a reminiscence!

(1) (Reply)

Step Up, Biggie Wants You! As BIG BROTHER AFRICA 8 Returns To Screens In May / Nigeria Idol-season 3-what Time? / Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.