Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment (852 Views)

Huge Adobe Flash Security Vulnerability Revealed By Hacking Group / GET Slax: Freedom From Virus And Internet Vulnerability. / I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by defmonk: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2008
Hello Seun. I'm a newcomer to the nairaland site and I think ur doing great. What I'd like to know however is if you think it's ok for me post some of my hacking exploits on the forum, cool
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by creamdream: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2008
If its content is not in violation of forum rules, FINE, OTHERWISE Ban!!
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by hayprof(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2008
Na u be Seun.
& ya'll shld cut :OTHERWISE Ban: crap! *hisses*
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by mmonwuba(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
the way its done here is drop your email addy and password and anyone that is interested would contact you. In that way, you break no rules.
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by drealsmile(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2008
am interested contact me on this email joelfinger_11@hotmail.com
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by Neoteny(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
poor sods. hacking is so 1990. nobody does it because given todays security its nigh on impossible. who uses unix? you can't just hack into windows like that. the world has moved to cracking. that is, cracking legit software. you don't even sound like a hacker. "hacking exploits". who talks like that? hackers don't even use the word 'hack'. and 'exploit' in the hacking community means something entirely different. it means vulnerability. you really should learn the ways of the community before posing as a 'hacker'. you aint l337, you is |\| 0 0 |3. w007!!
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by drealsmile(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2008
Neoteny:

poor sods. hacking is so 1990. nobody does it because given todays security its nigh on impossible. who uses unix? you can't just hack into windows like that. the world has moved to cracking. that is, cracking legit software. you don't even sound like a hacker. "hacking exploits". who talks like that? hackers don't even use the word 'hack'. and 'exploit' in the hacking community means something entirely different. it means vulnerability. you really should learn the ways of the community before posing as a 'hacker'. you aint l337, you is |\| 0 0 |3. w007!!

u na hacker
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by DualCore1: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2008
Neoteny:

you aint l337, you is |\| 0 0 |3. w007!!
lol don't go removin the straw in a bro's eyes, forgetting u have a log in urs.
ok, lets take it from the top, see these words:
L337, l33t, n00b, noob, pwned, 31337

fact tht i use these words don't make me no hacker dude. lol
so dont go whining like u know wht u're sayingm cUz u don't know jack, at best u're a script kiddie like many many others. if all i'm saying is BS to u, come to irc and show ur guts, i dare u.

Disclaimer: i ain't no hacker, but Bleep with me and i'll show u how many bots i command.

@Poster
look for some underworld forums to post "your" exploits.
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by mmonwuba(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2008
haba ur all taking it personal especially dual core. Create a forum and flex muscles there. Thats best for you. domain reg is just 3500 so create one and hack even white house.

i aint no hacker o!.
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by DualCore1: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
lol, u wonno share any hack tips and exploits u can do it at ma forum, but keep it clean and don't lie abt things u cant do.

@mmonwuba
lol, not taking anything personal, i just dont like wht neo is trying to do, why is he now making the poster look useless, when u and i know he himself hasn't written one simple script, not even a simple sql injection. then he's calling his fellow noob, how fair is tht?
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by mmonwuba(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
no long thing o!
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by defmonk: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2008
@NEOTENY :you, you don't sound like someone who knows anything. Your ignorance speaks for itself, let's leave it at that.

Meanwhile, the reason why I sent the initial post is to get other legitimate Information Systems/Technology (in)security-minded people to lets talk about e-commerce infrastructures in the country and how we can make it better.

I would like to state just for the record, that I can get into any system that is not properly secured: windows, linux, unix alike.

I can use tools ranging from basic command shell through powershell, netcat, cryptcat, knoppix, wget, nmap, ethereal, etherflood, etc (notice that I'm only quoting free tools, so you don't waste your money).

So, neoteny, if you really wanna dare me, setup a legitimate site, ensure that you fortify it to the best of your ability, give me a letter of authority to conduct a penetration test and we'll see if I bring it down or not.

salam.
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by hayprof(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
Here's a site of authority.
www.efccnigeria.org
Re: Hacking & Vulnerability Assessment by mmonwuba(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
yes, i have tools for hacking. tools like no wahala, mind your own business, whats ur problem, these ones are paid for, and i sell incase you wanna buy.

maleku

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lap Top (p4) / Mtn Gprs Config 4free Browsing On Laptop, / How Do I Update (flash) My Rom Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.