Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Wins Another Award: The Kalasha Award In Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Wins Another Award: The Kalasha Award In Kenya (644 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo / 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Wins Another Award: The Kalasha Award In Kenya by TeenageMoney(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Not so long after she was named most stylish actress at the FAB awards in Lagos, Nigeria, Rita Dominic was yet again announced a big winner at the fourth edition of the KALASHA film and Television awards on Saturday December 8, 2012.

Rita Domnick emerged Best Actress for her performance in the Kenyan film “ Shattered”.

“ I dedicate this award to God for his mercies, the media for their immense support, my team for their continuous sustenance, and making me believe that the sky is just a starting point. A special thanks to my Kenyan friends for voting for me and to the Kenyan Film Commission for this award ” she stated

After a brief hiatus from the film industry, Miss Dominic returned to the silver screen this year, and has clearly had a good year.

In April, she went home with an AMAA for Best Actress in a leading role for “Shattered”.

In October she premiered THE MEETING, her first outing as co-producer. Since hitting cinemas late November, the film has been described as one of the best movies of 2012 by critics and pundits. “It keeps getting better and better, The Audrey Silva Company is dedicated to cementing its place as a first class production company, and we look forward to an even better 2013.” She concludes.

Rita Dominic headlines “Streets of Calabar”, another big budget film slated to premiere in Nigeria on December 21, 2012.

http://.com/2012/12/nollywood-actress-rita-dominic-wins.html

(1) (Reply)

Tee-a A Banker Not A Comedian / Goldie's Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest 2 Chainz…officers Wanted A Shot With The Rapper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.