Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171713 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: AYO!!!

You no dey DJ. You no dey drink.

Are you well? grin

I'm a new creature, but rocking you until something rubs on something wouldn't be optional....dance! I still gat it!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Now ur talking wink

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
speedyboi: let's have se|x grin kiss
Oya na! undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Are you starved of sex lately
speedyboi: let's have se|x grin kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
ayobase:

I don died!
Mynd among others too dey talk....u better thank ur God sey I no dey drink again!
Them don finally touch you or the days of sleeping the gutter don tire you?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Is Ayo your mate?
If not civilasation, Ayo and I would have given birth to your type by now.
Mynd_44:
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
dont8: Is Ayo your mate?
story
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
dont8: Are you starved of sex lately
You nor hear all the noise o dey shout since abi?

Idowuogbo:
Oya na! undecided
Please don't start baby......I'm begging! You know sey Konji na bastardi! sad

ijebabe:
Abeg maintain distance, I no want jam anything tongue
grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
dont8: Are you starved of sex lately
How did you do that? Why didn't it change to intimate? hahaha!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
speedyboi:
grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
speedyboi:
grin grin
Lmfao! Ur kini don begin salute?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
dont8: Is Ayo your mate?

He wouldn't know!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mynd_44:

Na people wey dey take ogogoro and beer dey end up inside gutter!

U can't expext a guy of my class based on what I sip to end up in gutter when the world is spinning around me.

Patapata, I'm tucked in a car and driven home.

Gutter is so far.....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
ayobase:

Na people wey dey take ogogoro and beer dey end up inside gutter!

U can't expext a guy of my class based on what I sip to end up in gutter when the world is spinning around me.

Patapata, I'm tucked in a car and driven home.

Gutter is so far.....
See this gutter liar ooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe:
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
See this gutter liar ooo

Just dey thank your star sey I don't drink anymore.

U dey go church tonight so?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Don't mynd him, Ayo. He's at the Redemption camp o grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Wey speedy o! D guy don sign out go w^*€#%?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wey speedy o! D guy don sign out go w^*€#%?

He left u hanging?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Ur kini don begin salute?

Do you think its fair or funny?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: Don't mynd him, Ayo. He's at the Redemption camp o grin

I'm on my way to MFM now....if una no hear from me again,its means I'm praying be that....till next fellas and babes.....may God grant unto us what we ask for in the year 2013 IJN and Insha Allah!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
ayobase:

I'm on my way to MFM now....if una no hear from me again,its means I'm praying be that....till next fellas and babes.....may God grant unto us what we ask for in the year 2013 IJN and Insha Allah!

I attend ecwa grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: Lol, holy ke? Na so you love God reach? That's admirable.

Good luck, you'll need it grin

Err, pray for me o!
Smh!
Always asking people to pray for you
You no de go church?
abi God shoot you catapult ni?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
ayobase:

I no go talk anything cos u know better when u enter abuja!

We still get carry over for jan....howz ur side?
Hope u go enter church this evening to go tender petition!
Guy,i no just know again jooor
If I no go this night e go be Morrow
What's the level
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
I wrote NL software na cheesy, so I know how to manipulate my way.
ijebabe:

*I see no evil, I hear not*
speedyboi:
You nor hear all the noise o dey shout since abi?

Yeah, Mynd is a learner.
ayobase:

He wouldn't know!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Caracta, happy new year to you.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
dubem3:
Smh!
Always asking people to pray for you
You no de go church?
abi God shoot you catapult ni?
How you take know say I dey always ask, abi you dey stalk all my posts?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
dont8: I wrote NL software na cheesy, so I know how to manipulate my way.
Talk jare!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
speedyboi:

I attend ecwa grin

See ur decayed teeth!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
dubem3:
Guy,i no just know again jooor
If I no go this night e go be Morrow
What's the level

I dey church my brother.
Not to request though, but to thank Him for the gift of life!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: Don't mynd him, Ayo. He's at the Redemption camp o grin

Where u dey Ijeoma?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hehehe, interesting, I need my lawyer.

*CALLING AYO*

Once beaten...

ijebabe:
Talk jare!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.