Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171624 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2013
@idowuogbo, don't you think we need to leave this thread for ******
Privacy things.
What sayest thou?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 3:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Can't believe that i haven't gotten any Tonto Dike news update.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Promoe: Can't believe that i haven't gotten any Tonto Dike news update.

That is unbelievable! Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
*goes to look for a Tonto Dike story*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2013
Lmao....so many crazinaires on nairaland....
BTW, Acidiosis, please stop spreading false news... I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!
You asked for forgiveness, that I granted you...and formatted everything about you! So please stop saying I am, ok? The sentence makes me sick...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
You asked for forgiveness, that I granted you...and formatted everything about you! So please stop saying I am, ok? The sentence makes me sick...
Hahahahahha. Maria, thank you. You have cleared this issue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Maria, dats mean... Chill now! He's bin a gentleman about the ish, give him credit for it. Jeez! It's new year ya no? I no like wetin u dey do o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta: @idowuogbo, don't you think we need to leave this thread for ******
Privacy things.
What sayest thou?
I agree! wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Maria, dats mean... Chill now! He's bin a gentleman about the ish, give him credit for it. Jeez! It's new year ya no? I no like wetin u dey do o!
Can you really blame the girl? She agreed to forgive him na. That does not mean she should call him "friend".

She might just be trying to avoid hum repeating what he did before hence she keeps away from him
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It must be the first time a guy is apologising to her, so the tin dey swell head grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

that's too mean Maria...i don't know what happenen between you two but i've seen acid openly beg you for forgiveness and i'm sure he must have begged you offline, so as a christain you're, forgive him and let him be at least a FRIEND to you.we all err, nobody is perfect

P.S:i'm not trying to judge you and i'm sorry if this post offends you.i apologize in advance
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
It must be the first time a guy is apologising to her, so the tin dey swell head grin

lol...it aint the first time.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you really blame the girl? She agreed to forgive him na. That does not mean she should call him "friend".

She might just be trying to avoid hum repeating what he did before hence she keeps away from him
Hmmm.. There are other ways of handling it.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Chineke, see early risers!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
honey, as bad as it is, I cant keep him as a friend nah....am sorry but thats all I can do for him...new year no reach for this one o....and yes, he should also be a gentleman and stop making that statement. Maybe I can appreciate him from a distance, just maybe....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

lol...it aint the first time.
Kai, where is Caracta!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe: Chineke, see early risers!!

you nko..aproko
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
lmao.... I have a queue, baby.... This just me!

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Kai, where is Caracta!

lol...nothing scandolous about this ish...lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Hmmm.. There are other ways of handling it.
Not always. Sometimes people do things that are so damning that bring friends after forgiveness is just out of the question and this might be one of those times
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
honey, as bad as it is, I cant keep him as a friend nah....am sorry but thats all I can do for him...new year no reach for this one o....and yes, he should also be a gentleman and stop making that statement. Maybe I can appreciate him from a distance, just maybe....
It is call not giving the same chances twice. I get your point.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

you nko..aproko
You nko? Boy, we can do this all day! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

acid, my nigga, there you have it...

In short, if any one ask you about what happened between you and maria, tell him NOTHING...simple

heheeheheheh, but yours truly have a hint sha but it's enough to make E! Channel.lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Dem dey line up? Chai
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Now that's disturbing, Lol!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2013
lalaosky:

that's too mean Maria...i don't know what happenen between you two but i've seen acid openly beg you for forgiveness and i'm sure he must have begged you offline, so as a christain you're, forgive him and let him be at least a FRIEND to you.we all err, nobody is perfect

P.S:i'm not trying to judge you and i'm sorry if this post offends you.i apologize in advance
.....apology accepted.. I decided what that is mean or not. Now, you tell him to or refrain from seeing me as a friend... I toldd him never to dial my number...and he should keep his distance, is that too much to ask? Do you think I feel well doing this? But I have to do it, to achieve what am set to achieve.... You tell him that... If he doesnt stop, he will continue recieving from me and I dont care where..
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
You nko? Boy, we can do this all day! grin

lol...i came back from night vigil so i'm supposed to be awake jor unlike you grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Dem dey line up? Chai
lol....everly
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
.....apology accepted.. I decided what that is mean or not. Now, you tell him to or refrain from seeing me as a friend... I toldd him never to dial my number...and he should keep his distance, is that too much to ask? Do you think I feel well doing this? But I have to do it, to achieve what am set to achieve.... You tell him that... If he doesnt stop, he will continue recieving from me and I dont care where..

aite... I gerrit...he will see this and i know that he will do as you said

ehen, maria nwanyi oma, how about mynd and firestar's sèx tape...so you still have it with you.lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

Abegi! Trust me, I no too much about betrayal...but! If she claims she has forgiven d dude, u don't humiliate d offender in public afterwards nau.. D venom too much for new year. She don vent last year, It don do. Must she comment about not bin his friend like dat? D shame don do na! she wan fully stigmatise d bros? Jeez!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Now that's disturbing, Lol!
its not...there are different drugs to different ailments!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not always. Sometimes people do things that are so damning that bring friends after forgiveness is just out of the question and this might be one of those times
Olodo, I was the one to say earlier to acidosis that he and Maria G were not friends. I make my own observations too and without knowing the facts I can only assume when an action is unnecessary. ITK tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Okay o! Just Chillax small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.