Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,014 members, 7,863,678 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171661 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Mehn, I choose reaper anyday lol!
[size=24pt]Huh? Between Hades and reaper who get mouth pass?[/size]
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by delkuf(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
* stifles laughter @ profile pic*
wht happen to my pic
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
U pray against my gods? have u forgottn that our forefathers worshipped these same celestial beings? Oya apologise with the head of a goat!
U forefathers rite? My own no worship stone and toy car o! lipsrsealed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by larride(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
haba! Which kain talk be dat na! angry

Fear not Hades because you are the Black Prince. grin

Redmosquito:
U pray against my gods? have u forgottn that our forefathers worshipped these same celestial beings? Oya apologise with the head of a goat!

grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
delkuf: I can joke with thing, but with my babe greedie
I dey joke? U see smile for my face? angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Thunder blast ur wrinkled nuts! undecided
What? Amadioha fire ur ermmmm.....ur aged you-know-what grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2013
delkuf: wht happen to my pic
Na buka u dey? U sure look like sum1 dat can swallow 2000 naira amala black in 0.45 secs.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by larride(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:

Oh Hades, King of the Underworld, the owner of the souls of unworthy mortals. I hail thee
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Mynd, e wan chop ur kpomo!
Na joke he dey joke
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Damex333: started only yesterday and finished 2day. So update o.
Wow! Really? grin grin grin
u are truly a son of the underworld! Oya say Amen!
grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Mehn, I choose reaper anyday lol!
av u forgotten that even the reaper get reaped grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Thunder fire SK! Oya say Iseeeeee angry
ASAAAAAA! SK na my bro!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2013
delkuf: wht happen to my pic
Iya buki shop no dey taya you?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by delkuf(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop bugging d babe nau... She no gree u, yet u busy doing a dailynews. lipsrsealed
U are making not happy. And i use to like thread
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U forefathers rite? My own no worship stone and toy car o! lipsrsealed
What!?
**Opens pink Calabash**
I go show u say My gods get mouth
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Why be Hades when I can enjoy a mortal life and share secrets of the undeworld? I get time to dey fight Zeus? Lol!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Promoe(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
New color loaded.........
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by delkuf(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na buka u dey? U sure look like sum1 dat can swallow 2000 naira amala black in 0.45 secs.
shey, this girl don finish me.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
What? Amadioha fire ur ermmmm.....ur aged you-know-what grin grin
grin
Hope you learned ur lesson
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by larride(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
May the 201 gods in Ile-Ife bless you all

Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2013
larride:

Oh Hades, King of the Underworld, the owner of the souls of unworthy mortals. I hail thee
Good son of the Underworld! Remain blessed by King of death dead! Oya say amen
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Damex333: av u forgotten that even the reaper get reaped grin
Is it all about immortality? Ojukokoro grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
grin
Hope you learned ur lesson
Me? learn? havent you heard I am slow in the learning process? undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2013
delkuf: shey, this girl don finish me.
grin grin grin
It's luff! I agree...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
[color=]
Redmosquito:
[/color]
Redmosquito:
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Damex sef sabi good thing! Come jare! Make Hades bless ur good head there! Oya kneel, let us anoint you with death!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by delkuf(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2013
U knw na, wen u get woman wen nor sabe cook, ur best point is iya ogenedafe. Nad she cook nice. I can give u the address
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2013
Na wa o....
Na traditional shrine be this?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by larride(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:

Yes oooo....what's the essence of life if you can't live forever. Join forces with hades and ye shall live forever mortal. grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by xynerise: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
larride: May the 201 gods in Ile-Ife bless you all

They are in HELL dude undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Redmosquito(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Na wa o....
COme! Let us initiate u into the dark world of Hades grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by larride(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Na wa o....

Traditional what You want to be tortured with tonto dike songs abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.