Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tiwa Savage In Romance With Manager Tee Billz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In Romance With Manager Tee Billz (798 Views)

Koredo Bello And Tiwa Savage In Romantic Photos / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Romance With Manager Tee Billz by TheGister: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
People in the entertainment industry swear Tiwa Savage and her manager cum business partner (they own 323 Imprint), Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz, are madly in love. In fact there were rumours a while back that they were engaged and planning to wed soon. Tiwa Savage recently put the rumours to rest when an Encomium magazine reporter asked her if she was engaged to Tee Billz.

"I am not engaged and I am not dating Tee Billz. If I am, you would have seen a ring on my finger indicating that I am engaged. It's just a rumour

When asked to describe her kind of man; she said

"I will like my man to be tall, dark, handsome and must be fit. He must have a good heart, work hard and must care a lot about me.

Tee Billz is tall, dark and handsome. Congrats hun! Hehe!!
http://www./tiwa-savage-in
Re: Tiwa Savage In Romance With Manager Tee Billz by johnwizey: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Hw sure are u @op
Re: Tiwa Savage In Romance With Manager Tee Billz by SlyIg(f): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2012
@Op, do i know your date? Then why exposing Tiwa?

(1) (Reply)

"You Are The Bestest And I'm The Luckiest"... Prezzo Is Deceiving Goldie Again / Exclusive Interview- "Do I Really Think We Are Number One? Not Yet"- Banky W / Basketmouth & Aycomedian Twitquarrel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.